Hey, it's me. Danni. After Nate's incoherent preamble to last night's confessional, I figured you needed a real adult to ask you hard hitting questions as we head into the weekend. That being said, he did have another T-Swift pun to share:

"All you're ever gonna be is DEAN, why you gotta be so DEAN"

you're welcome Nate. Anyways now on to YOU! the PLAYERS WHO SURVIVED WEEK 3! Congrats on lasting this long. It's truly an accomplishment with a cast this active, and this crazy.

1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

As always, feel free to tell us anything thats on your mind! With only 8 of you left, our lurkers are starved for content. Give them something to talk about :wink:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

Another BANGER of a tribal, jesus Dean, going out in style, was he able to leverage that fake idol at all otherwise that looked like a lot of work for albeit some amazing drama. Oh well, he was a great player and master manipulator and I wish him the best in his gigolo years. Touchy was nasty as always. I learned that they do not see me as poorly as I do, I really have denied the warning Alison/John into obscurity. Even Aaron who KNOWS it was me, I mean he knows it, but there is still that little bit of doubt creeping in.

I learned I can compete in the finals against everyone but Angelina, Dean and John would likely beat me, but I think that could come down to who has the best FTC. Oh and I think Alison would be me as well. I think I can talk down Jack, Kara and Aarons Game. Nick is a wildcard. He got ragged on pretty good there, but that "big move" Carl blindside was not possible without Nick. He gets half that credit so me vs him is a toss up, but I think I have less fans on the jury than him.

However, lots of game left, I am up to winning 1.5 immunities. AND, Alison, Aaron, Nick and John have all reached out to plan end of game runs, so if I play my cards right and they are not playing me, could have a great shot to get to FTC.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

My first plan is to make it. Gotta get there so I can start lying and telling tales about how much control over this game I had. Yeah a few of you paid the price (Lauren, Dean), but getting Lauren out wasn't an accident. I already have a plan to talk my way out of that. See I told everyone Ang, and Alison was the name going around. When Ang got 0 votes and Lauren gave her money to not me (We had a final 2). I knew that side no longer had any trust in me or I was not a part of the numbers. Then the next day was radio silence, they never even gave me a fake name to vote, Nick and I flip, the rest is history? Think that holds up in court? Neither do I, but it will be fun to try.

I would like to be with a combo of Aaron, Nick, Jack in the finals I think. I don't see how to seperate John and Kara to take just Kara. John is going to want to bring her. Ang is super dangerous cause we know she has the Flamingo Idol, so she might have be out of the loop so she cant pull any fast ones, but that will be hard to pull off. She is going to be a problem.

Boot order if I had my way, which I dont - (Angelina)(John-not gonna happen)(Alison)(Nick)(Aaron/Kara/Jack)
Realistic Boot Order - (Jack)(Kara)(Ang - if the idol is dead at 6)(John)(Alison)(Aaron/Tommy/Nick) final...toss up, the jury would HATE that final 3. I mean fucking hate it.

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

Ang has it, at least I know I was right about the answer, I just got beaten to it. Not sure if that means we tell her nothing or just accept that she is gonna play that bitch sooner or later. Its scary though.

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

Missy - I would have to talk her into it, talk about the good times. Build up her ego, and then be sitting against 2 guys
Lauren - No fucking idea, she loves me, she loves me, she hates me. We had a thing and my move cost her her game. Does she 100% know that? Did it happen long ago enough that it would be a sticking point? Another maybe
Dean - Prob not, betrayed and lied to him pretty good. We have a connection, but he clearly shouted out 3 people he would vote for before me on his way out (Aaron/Jack/Ang). So work to do there, have to impress him and play into his ego.
Dan- 50/50 he shows up, and about 90% chance he already cast his vote and is mumbling about absentee ballots or some old man shit. I am older than him, but god damn if he doesn't skew 65+ year old curmudgeon. I think Dan either was really bad at this, or didn't want to commit to trying had just in case it didn't work out. I am working my ass off and could go next, but at least I am fucking trying Dan. I think Ill use this exact paragraph as my plea to Dan. He has bigger enemies than me, so who the fuck knows where his vote is headed.
Carl - He apologized to me, wrongly so. Blames Nick and Dean, but that will get sorted out after they talk for about 30 seconds. He is gonna NOT want to vote for me either. You never know though. You never fucking know.

Misc stuff:

Ali dogging me in touchy - strange that it doesn't bother me at all, but how strategic was it. I have to back through all that shit and sort it out. Everyone hates John, but I think they will all vote for him out of respect. I seem to be in his end game plans, but axing him, like Nicole or Enzo HAVE to do to have a chance on BB, like if either of them cuts Cody, they win, but I don't think either has the stones to do it. Well if I have to, I will cut John, even though he is a loyal dude. Just chalk it up to my betrayals list, file this one under "on purpose."

Jack has a great sense of humor and blasted himself a ton. Why does everyone hate him so much.
Nick is a sharp motherfucker, I need to figure out his place in all this..fellow winners and all.
Aaron made some great speeches, fired me up
Kara missing was great, one more chance for me to win, I was hoping she would not go back and read it, she did, sorry Kara
Ang - oh fucking Ang, she gave me the third idol clue, but already had it. Luckily I knew the answer to this one and did not drive myself crazy looking for it. A la Missy and the Miombo fake clue.
Aaron - I think I want to go to the end with you cause I think we can both make it. And you are a dude!

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts