By Tommy
Ok you gotta make the finals in order to win, so here is my path there.

Friday Kara and Nick proposed a F3, you always say yes (although I will have to betray 1 or both of them). You always say yes!

I just exposed that to John and Alison. Gave John the password to the room to lock him in.
On paper, they are my final 3.

F7
So John wont trust Nick, but we are going to plot with Nick so he is not suspicious. We are going to tell Nick no one can beat Alison.

new wrech, john just purposed a f3 with me him and alison, like just now, and I had to say yes. (could cost me part II).

Ok, Nick and Kara vote Aaron
John/Tommy/Alison/Jack/Aaron vote Nick.

F6
Everyone votes Kara, Jack is the safety vote

F5
Pending who has immunity (Aaron and Tommy vote with one other person to go 3-2)

F4
Tommy and Aaron and fingers crossed Jack vote out the remaining person.

This could work. John and Ali when you read this I will have burned just about everyone on the jury and will likely not win, but I cant lie to Aaron again. Just cant and I want to take him, ride with him, fuck him take me to the final. (although all this work and all the lies I am telling certainly feels like I am taking him).

If this all happens...bang-a-rang Rufio! If not, at least I planned something and went for it. The rest of these Jamoches are too scared to be the architect just in case it gets out, they can blame someone else. That someone is me. Shooters gonna shoot.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
In all that blabber did I say I was gonna fuck Aaron?? I just read that back and it didnt read like it did in my head when I typed it.

I ride or die with Aaron, that is what I meant. hahahaha

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts