By Danni Boatwright
You know the drill:

1-Tribal tonight was pretty intense. what did you learn from your discussions?

2-A lot of people talking about jury management at tribal. How have you been handling players who you are voting out of the game?

3-A lot of goat talk at tribal as well. Are there goats left in the game? Are you worried they'll take your spot at the end?

4-Take a look back at your game. What's your story this season? Do you think it's compelling enough for the win?

icon_drinks cheers to final 5

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tommy
Something short for Alison and then I will tackle those hard hitting Q's

Alison for when you get a chance to read this:

Good Luck Coach, I hope your team is headed to State by now.
The plan this whole time was to take out John and then take out Nick and Kara
Nick won immunity and here is the part you did not know and why I could not save you. Aaron is my all time ride or die. We were really social/game distancing, but he is the person I will never vote out.

You were my closest ally next to him, but Nick and Kara being safe was the reason I knew it was going to be you or me.
Kara has a F2 with Aaron, so I knew that she had the idol, but I could not say cause then Kara would not trust Aaron
I kinda blew it there by warning you it was one of us, at that point I did not know which one, but it was not worth it to me to be safe vs blindside you. I had to tell you.

Now Kara got pissed cause you could of idol'd her out, but I knew you didn’t have it and she did.
I was pretty upset last night and my wife asked me if it was a game move or an emotional move and for the first time this game I made an emotional move. I warned you it was gonna be one of us.
She was disappointed in me to say the least, but I was not gonna let you get blindsided. It could end costing me, but I hope it made last night a little easier. I honestly assumed all the voted were moving to me
Everything I ever said to you was 100% legitimate, no game during our chats and I just in general loved your company.
I think the reason I am still in the game and not you bc Kara was more scared of you than me, clearly.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
1-Tribal tonight was pretty intense. what did you learn from your discussions?

On the surface that was a sloppy tribal, but I had to muck it up to 1. Spare Alison's feelings as best I could while still not totally losing her jury vote. My decision to tell her was again not game related, but personal, so I had to do some out loud arguing against Kara so it really drove home that I was trying to look out for Alison vs making a cold calculated game move by blindsiding her. Message received?? Not sure, but she gave me her coins so she likes me more than these others.

I learned nothing because I think I am on the inside of all the info in this game. If Kara cant figure out that Aaron and I are lockstep from me outting the Alison vote to Alison, she must really really think I am stupid. She made a great point at tribal about me doing Jury Management and she is like 1/3rd right. The real reason I felt comfortable warning her Kara was that I knew you had the idol.

Aaron told me and since I 100% knew Nick/Aaron/You/Jack would not be voted out, it was gonna be me or Alison. I have great connections with Nick/Aaron/Jack (Nicks is a business relationship, but we have the same goals) so I knew Alison was gonna be the vote. Then I had to be the dumb simpleton that could have gotten you voted out, but we both knew that was not going to happen.

2-A lot of people talking about jury management at tribal. How have you been handling players who you are voting out of the game?

I have not been. I have been a part of every elimination since Missy and I hope the jury respects the game. After you get voted out, you must hate everyone and everything, but as time goes on you get a little less pissed and can see it with greater perspective. What was the big picture, why did this person actually vote me out? Take John for example, he might have a little more clarity into why we took him out now and he might vote for game vs emotion because of it. It was why I am speaking up more in tribal as it give me the voice to talk to the jury by talking to Jeff.

I want them to see that these were calculated moves, not based on emotion and that they reason they worked, is because I worked fucking HARD to have a relationship with each and every one of them, thus gaining their trust. If I make FTC I fear for all the typing I am going to have to do to explain my moves, but man will it be fun!! These are hard playing adults, so maybe they wont be bitter.

3-A lot of goat talk at tribal as well. Are there goats left in the game? Are you worried they'll take your spot at the end?

I am still worried I am parly goat. The move here is Jack/Aaron/Tommy vote out Nick and Kara next. So that is the plan. Not worried about goats other than being one, but it almost ensures I get the chance to plead my case.

4-Take a look back at your game. What's your story this season? Do you think it's compelling enough for the win?

It could be. My game has been messy as fuck and sloppy as fuck once (lauren vote which I spun into gold, but that was a fuck up straight up, no excuses). I can tell you something or a lot of somethings about each and every player. 5 people have sent me their coins after they were voted out. Unfortunately only 1 on the jury so far, but that is ok. I will have to talk my way out of a LOT and some people might vote for Aaron's clean game or Nicks great challenge game or Jacks Under the Earth game (hes so far under NORAD cant find him). Who knows, but I have a tale to tell and I think it could get me some votes.

icon_drinks cheers to final 5
[/quote]

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts