-- 20th Place -- Voted off 7-2-0 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Vince
Sending off Elaine was a really easy consensus considering that she didn't even show up at all in the first several days of the game. It would be stupid to plot anything else that early. But everyone else is active in chat, so now things get real. SCoin adds ANOTHER LAYER OF DUPLICITY TO THE GAME omg Yul tho. It really could make someone more of a target if they're known to have a lot, but on the other hand, they're more likely to be the ones with idols and clues. They'll definitely be more of a threat, but whether people actually go after threats or keep the status quo, it's too early to tell. It's hard to rate where I'm feeling on the tribe because I really like everyone and don't wanna vote anyone else off yet. I guess I'd put myself at a safe 5 or 6, right in the middle because while I don't feel like I'm everyone's number one ally and they're all fighting over which one of them gets the opportunity to go to day 39 with me, I also don't get the vibe that anyone is gunning for me yet. I need a tribal that has some actual stakes to it to really help feel that out.

Vince

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Vince
Dammit... I didn't wanna lose this challenge. Now we're down on numbers against the others and I'm starting to get worried about our tribe's chances in a swap or merge. Everyone has just about come to an agreement on the vote, but it sucks due to the circumstances surrounding it. While this vote is easy from a pure game point of view, it's so difficult to chop anyone from a personal standpoint. It's with a heavy heart that I take the pen and parchment tonight. All I can do now is shake off this guilt and shame to really bring it in the next challenge.

Vince

• Alumni
By Vince
Also, can we take a minute to address to the fact that two people took disadvantages?? We've got two rats scurrying around the camp and it pisses me off that their greed literally cost us the win! If we can figure out who took the penalties, we might have two more easy votes for next time.

Vince

• Alumni
By Vince
I can't say I ever saw that coming. My only guess is that people didn't like that I was sympathetic towards Karishma as her time zone prevented her from playing tonight, but that's kind of a shitty excuse. I had high expectations for this game, and the little slice of it that I experienced was an absolute blast, but I really feel disappointed in myself that I couldn't last at all. I just wish I could've known what it was that I apparently did wrong to end up here so soon.

Vince

• Alumni