-- 20th Place -- Voted off 7-2-0 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Miombo tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Vince
Out of everyone, I've been talking most with Dean and Jack, but I've also talked a fair bit with Elizabeth, Tommy, Karishma, and some more with almost everyone else aside from MIA Elaine. Right now, she's gonna be the easy inactive boot because *duh*, so I'm just gonna keep being friends with everyone and let the alliances come to me the first little while before I pull anything drastic.

Getting a chance at some more SCoin would have been cool, but I think playing for Immunity was a safer bet over coins so I'm not seen as someone with any advantage in the game, ergo not as big of a threat. It was also something that in case Elaine did pop up out of nowhere, it's one fewer chances that she has to win Immunity and send everyone scrambling. I had some mobile struggles with the challenge so I bowed out on it, and I'm hoping that it makes me look like less of a threat for now as well. I'll have to be careful, though, because Elizabeth explicitly mentioned she's voting based on challenge strength and I need to figure out how to pull my weight even when I'm not at a computer or else I'll place even lower than the real Vince Moua! It'll be fun to try to earn some more SCoin in the future, but I don't wanna play it too hard too fast.

Again, I think everyone is in agreement that Elaine needs to skedaddle because she's ske-dead-le. Ugh.... Is 23 old enough to be making dad jokes because that made me feel trashy... Anyway, I'm really just hoping for an easy vote this one time, and then I can work some social magic to hopefully avoid people's crosshairs.

MTML, Vince
Garrett liked this

Vince

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Vince
That was as easy as a Staples slogan. Now things get real. I need to keep talking with everyone, and start looking into groups in addition to pairs. There are still 19 people that stand between me and the crown, and I'm ready to take them all down.

Vince

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts