By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Lauren's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Lauren. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Lauren, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 7 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made as well ask follow-ups.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
Aaron, you've played a much better strategic game than I initially gave you credit for and I am impressed. Socially, however, you could be a bit patronizing, at least to me. But you played a great strategic game and never gave up. I didn't know about that initial 49th parallel alliance but I was connected to Tommy all game - something you and nobody else knew about. I don't want to make this about me but some said you'd be surprised about the connection Tommy and I had and that we had each other's backs completely.

Kara, I also think you played a better game than I gave you credit for. I pegged you as a coattail rider who's only claim to relevancy was on the backs of John and Alison but looks like that wasn't completely the case at all.

Jack, you flipped early on which turned out to be a good move from you, although you got a lot of heat for it. Disappearing and not explaining yourself is not a good look, however. It's such a coward thing to do especially coming from someone like me. You should have just said that you made the best strategic move for yourself, but I did like your opening speech.

I hate giving these two cheating whores any attention, but I want all three of you to say how I am greater than those cheating bitches ANGELINA and MISSY and just bash them into oblivion for their lack of integrity of the game. That's all I got.
Kara, Tommy, Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
QUEEN Lauren :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I want to start by saying if you don't win an award Wednesday night, this whole game is rigged.

But, thank you first and foremost for the kind words. You and I played most of this game together, and although we batted heads from time to time, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I know I have said this to you before privately, but I will again, and this time publicly, apologize for being patronizing to you at points. My response to some of your actions was very in the moment, and conceived (not sex talk Dean, get your mind out of the gutter) from a place of frustration. I didn't want you to continue putting a target on your back- as I saw you as a key ally, and some of your actions put you straight in the spotlight. But, I approached it immaturely and for that I am sorry.

As for your relationship with Tommy, I actually was in the know on that very early on hahaha, it's one of the reasons I actually made the decision to boot Tommy before the Final 3 (sorry pal). Your relationship with Tommy I believe is actually the reason you and I were able to become closer, because he had put in a good word for me before the swap.

As far as Ang and Missy goes, even before all the bullshit YOU ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE THE QUEEN OF THIS GAME GIRL. But in all seriousness it was fucking brutal what they did. The worst part being everyone worked so hard to be in the position they were in, just to have two cheaters amongst us the entire time. Reem deserves a big old fuck you as well if she was in fact feeding them the information we presume she was by having them together in a group chat. This is a game, but people work their fucking asses off for this. So fuck them all.

Hope I was able to provide some clarity for you Laur, and thank you for make this season an unforgettable one.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Kara
The iconic Lauren :100: Thanks for being such an entertaining figure while we played together and I wish we had gotten the chance to play more together!!! And thanks so much for giving me some credit, it means a lot!!

It's obvious that you're not the only one with that perception of my game and I'm glad you've probably read up on some of the things I discussed that displayed I was not a passive player by any means, and instead did the things that were best for my game.

I do happen to love a good roast or in other terms, it's called a "zing" so ...

Angelina and Missy were great until they weren't... Utterly trash of the universe for not honoring the integrity of the game and additionally being bad at cheating? or maybe that was just Reem but either way they have been deemed the trash trio in terms of Tanzania and I'm really curious as to what went on in their chats- if they were truly being fed info, missy was one bad player for managing to get voted off with such a major advantage in her pocket. I think we can all agree that you Lauren, are much more worthy of an all-star spot than Angelina, and had you been in the game during the "in-crowd" challenge, all would've been made clear.

Thanks girl and congratulations on a game well played! :heart:

Kara

• Alumni
By Jack
Lauren, trust me I am also really disappointed that I didn’t own that move at the time. I can only imagine how much easier it could have made the rest of my game. The more hate I got, the more I could only kick myself for allowing it to get that bad. I think I did a commendable job letting other people’s comments roll off me and to keep my thoughts focused on strategy.

Anyway, I do stand by voting for Missy and I have to admit, it was a rush chatting with you the night it happened. It reminded me of our idol clue sharing hijinks from the beginning of the game! Thanks for coming at this game with passion and absolutely everything you had. You are a real queen. Not the kind that needs to break the easiest-to-follow rule of the game just to go self-congratulate on another internet platform. Bloop!

Jack

• Alumni