By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Alison's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Alison. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Alison, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 7 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made as well ask follow-ups.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
Hey guys! I want to start by saying CONGRATS! You did it!! You made F3! How exciting! I have enjoyed playing this game with all three of you in different ways and I think you all are deserving to be here, no matter how many times I called you a goat Jack, you deserve to be where you are. I think each of you have played a different style of game and its interesting to look at from the outside. I will say The Ponderosa, while many of us wish it were us, looking back on times before I was there and after, I’m not sure that anyone truly thought y’all are undeserving, I want to make it clear that I definitely do not think that. However, my vote is up for grabs and the way that you will start to earn it is to answer a few questions I have for each of you.

Some people are in here talking about the jury as a whole but I don’t give a fuck about the jury as a whole right now youre here to win me over. We can talk as a whole on Sunday during live tribal.

Aaron- I always said you played a strong game, you were a big threat to take to the final but I still tried to work with you, what I realize is you were never truly working with me, my trusting self made that easy for you though and I realize now that was a mistake I made, but had I not trusted you we would not have had the amazing real world talks that we did so I don’t regret the choices I made, although I would like to know a few things. I know you made big moves and created strong alliances. 1. Were you ever really working with me? 2. Explain youre reasoning for talking down to me about talking with nick and kara the night I left when you were also telling them everything I was saying? 3. Tell me one move you wish you hadn’t made.

Kara- My girl, I’m proud of you, I am sorry I lost your trust somewhere along the way, I did play a big social game and stayed in everyones ear, that was definitely my demise but I enjoyed it lol. I’m glad we mended things before I left, but I know you wanted me out just as much as everyone else so your attempt to vote Jack instead of me was just pure jury management and that’s okay! You have played a strong game and already answered why you didn’t play your idol on me like you said you would, but I couldn’t turn on tommy. So my questions for you are. 1. Why did you think it was better to have Aaron or Jack in the F3 with you instead of me? 2. What was your biggest regret? 3. What was your “most valuable play” the move you’re the proudest of?

Jack- Jack buddy! I will say right here that I called you a goat WAY MORE than you deserved, and boy was I ever wrong. When you won that last challenge, you won me over all over again just like on Poroto. You deserve to be here and I’m intrigued to hear your answers! 1. What was the biggest move you made? 2. What was youre biggest regret? 3. In Poroto you told me if I kept you you would not join back up with your old tribe after the merge, but then did just that, while you apologized, do you think this move was necessary to your game or just a choice you made, do you think this move is what got you to the F3?
Stephanie liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Alison-

As I've said a few times tonight, the one thing I want you to know is the friendship we formed was very real- and everything I've said during those conversations was honest, and genuine. I know the night you went out was brutal, and I am truly sorry for that. As you will see throughout this tribal, it was never you who was supposed to go that night.

When I told you that I was fighting for you, I was. After John left, Nick was supposed to go. I had gathered the numbers, and prior to the immunity challenge it was locked. After Nick won, I had to asses the situation I was in. Kara and I were in a Final 2 and she wasn't going to vote for me (plus I was already aware she had an idol), Tommy and I already had a Final 2, Jack and I already had a Final 2, and Nick was safe. I was also fully aware that Tommy was the number one person you trusted, and there was no way I could fit into that picture. So i guess in answer to your question, I was working with you- yes- but our ceiling was only so high- I wouldn't have taken you further then I took Kara, Tommy or Jack,

The second piece of your question was regarding my talking down to you about telling Kara and Nick the info I told you. I'm assuming you are referencing right before tribal council, when I told you "best of luck, I tried to help you". I will be honest with you, the answer to that was simply because it was an out. Kara had relayed to me that you had been talking with Nick about the things I said to you (when I was gearing you up to take out Nick) and I saw that as an opportunity to excuse myself for voting for you. I knew I had made promises to you, so when Kara almost dropped from the heavens with this excuse I had to take advantage of it. This was an "in the moment" decision, and looking back on it I thoroughly regret it. I should have been honest with you, and for that I am sorry. I was wrong.

The final piece of your question was asking about a decision I made that I regret. During the infamous "Tommy told me I was your target, is that true?" tribal where John used the idol to save you, I had messaged Carl & Dean to alert the others to flip their vote to Angelina. This would have still given us the majority, and flushed an idol. Dean wanted to stay pat on you, and Carl asked me what he should do. I didn't push any further, and stuck with Dean's judgement. If we had flipped our vote that night, Ang would have gone home and it would have given Carl & Dean a greater chance to advance in this game. Besides that, I don't regret any of the moves I've made.

Thank you for the question Alison, and I hope this provides a little more clarity. I hope following this game, we can continue our discussions about this guy from home CAUSE BOY DO I HAVE QUESTIONS HAVING MISSED THE PAST WEEK OF UPDATES
Alison liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Kara
Kara- My girl, I’m proud of you, I am sorry I lost your trust somewhere along the way, I did play a big social game and stayed in everyones ear, that was definitely my demise but I enjoyed it lol. I’m glad we mended things before I left, but I know you wanted me out just as much as everyone else so your attempt to vote Jack instead of me was just pure jury management and that’s okay! You have played a strong game and already answered why you didn’t play your idol on me like you said you would, but I couldn’t turn on tommy. So my questions for you are. 1. Why did you think it was better to have Aaron or Jack in the F3 with you instead of me? 2. What was your biggest regret? 3. What was your “most valuable play” the move you’re the proudest of?
Alison girl!! So glad we got to play the majority of this game together, you're a superstar :crown:

Firstly, truth be told after Aaron told me you tipped him off on me wanting him out early merge, I lost a lot of trust with you- And I assumed you'd want payback for the John vote so I did want you out- however, Tommy's actions that night rubbed me the wrong away (he leaked our f3 to john and leaked to you that I told him to vote you- when that never happened. love you Tommy :hug: )I would've much rather Tommy had gone and would've played the idol for you but you didn't switch your vote to him so I couldn't play the idol on you. I did want you to stay that round but was content with letting you go. :teary: Now for your questions.

1. To be honest, at that point in the game I wasn't really thinking about who I'd be sitting within the end- John was the biggest winner threat to me and he was gone so I would've been fine sitting with anybody as I felt we all had cases to prove. I was worried about the possibility of you coming after me for the John vote, that's ultimately why I was okay with you being voted out. I wasn't big on the "who I could beat" game- most of my decisions were simply based on who I thought could get me to the final 3. I do think that if you were sitting here your personal connections would've been a big threat to gain some votes because I thought you had much more than I did. Your strong suit was talking to people, which is a huge threat in this game.

2. My biggest regret was telling you I was going to play the idol on you. I felt really bad about it after and was really concerned you'd have a bad taste in your mouth on Ponderosa because I didn't follow through, but I hope you can see why now.

3. MVP move of mine was once again, pitching a f3 to Nick and Tommy and additionally teaming up with Aaron the day John was voted out. It set me up to get all the way to the end and in a really perfect position for the rest of the game. Not to mention I had been planting seeds for the John vote for a while. My confessionals probably push it back to day 1 of the merge, I chose the perfect time to put it out into the air and it was executed flawlessly.
Alison liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Jack
Coach Alison! Can I just say? I legit got emotional when you posted celebratory emojis after I won. I’ve been carrying this weight around because of what happened between us. I barely slept the night of the Missy vote. I kept myself awake trying to think of how my apology to you should go, and whatever I came up with kept never sounding good enough. I alluded to it in my opening statement, but my biggest regret by far in this game is not hashing it out with you that night - strategically sure, but also emotionally. John and I talked game, but I liked talking to you about life. I still want to meet up with you at Dollywood some day! So, I’ve answered your second question first and I’m going to say it one more time, I’m sorry.

Biggest move? The flip on the Missy vote. Here’s why I did it. I did not like who Poroto was aligning with in Missy and Angelina. When I found out that Missy sent Elizabeth out I was, as the kids say, gooped. Moments before that, I had watched - still not knowing what went down on Miombo - her take out Chelsea, who I knew to be her #1 before the swap! And then we were suddenly just in an alliance with her? I did not like that. Then I started seeing the rapport you and Kara had with Angelina in the group chat. I was worried Dan was going to be close to John. (Boy did that not turn out to be the case…) I just felt very concerned about my place in the group.

I did tell you that I would stay loyal to Poroto, and at the time - before I knew who we were about to align with - I thought I would be able to keep that promise longer than I did. But also, in a way, it was a promise I made to an execution squad. I said what I thought I needed to say to survive.

Was this move necessary to my game? It absolutely was. Do I think it got me to the Final? No, it happened too far out from the final. But it did cement for me that I was going to have to play the middle for the rest of the game, it did determine my path here.
Alison liked this

Jack

• Alumni