By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
This is Tommy's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Tommy. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the Live Final Tribal Council on Sunday.

Tommy, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 7 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread. There is a live Final Council on Sunday where you will get to address everyone live about the statements they have made as well ask follow-ups.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Tommy
Congrats to you three. Amazing accomplishment to all three of you. Please be as detailed in your answers as your care to be as I want this to be about you, don’t feel the need to include me or my game into your answers (Other than you A. A. Ron.) I am sure you will have to do that enough in Dean and John’s thread. I want you to win your game right here if you can and really peacock for the jury and why I am posting early.

Kara – The jury seems to think you were WAY under the radar, I did not feel that at all while in the game. Tell me and the rest of the jury your most strategic move and worst move. I want your game on display for them all to see, cause to me you were a force from the moment I met you. And then one gamble that didn’t work, or just something you did that was sloppy.

Jack – As I learned more and more of your game in Ponderosa you seemed to really play the best UTR game of the season. Also leaking the Alison vote to John, but letting me take the heat, some great hidden moves, but I am always going to go back to you being offline when times got hard. Can you put me at ease, win some votes and explain that game strategy to me or was is simply conflict avoidance? And same question as Kara. Most strategic and worst move?

Aaron – You really got me, but it did not cost you my vote, you still have it like I promised. The blindside though, why did it make more sense for you strategically to pull a blindside when there was no way for me to save myself? Fly Eagles Fly!

Congrats again to you all. Best of luck

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Tommy-

I started pitching the idea to Jack of taking you out prior to the Final 3 around Final 5. I knew Jack didn't want to do it, so my only option was to completely slow play it. I knew there was no chance if you and I were in the Final 3 together, I was going to win. You were too well liked, and our games towards the end ran too similar.

With regards to the blindside, when Jack finally agreed to vote you out the morning of our final tribal council, he made it clear that if you found out and came back to him trying to force a tie, he didn't know what he would do. So, I had to make sure the entire vote was locked and sealed. With that being said, I did take the risk of telling Kara because I knew if Kara caught wind of the plan without being told she may feel obligated to talk to Jack, and I couldn't have that happen, so I had to keep everyone quiet and under wraps so Jack didn't have any questions about his decision.

With that said,I do want you to know the relationship we forged and everything I said was truly genuine. I do consider you a friend, and look forward to talking shop after this game ends. I hope you can forgive what I had to do.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Kara
Kara – The jury seems to think you were WAY under the radar, I did not feel that at all while in the game. Tell me and the rest of the jury your most strategic move and worst move. I want your game on display for them all to see, cause to me you were a force from the moment I met you. And then one gamble that didn’t work, or just something you did that was sloppy.
So I'm going to ignore Aaron's shots at my answers until Sunday- He's clearly mixing up having the wrong perception on the game with me maybe lying or something? Which he should think about but everybody knows I'm about that action so ANYWAY...

Tommy!!! You were great from the second I met you and I'm so glad we got to the merge and got to meet each other and play all the way until the final four!

I'm going to say my most strategic move was probably voting out John after I had made the final three with you and nick. I remember you telling me you didn't expect that John was my closest ally but honestly he was, and this was a very risky decision considering it left Alison in the game probably feeling betrayed but it paid off for me specifically because I ensured I would have more numbers on my side post the John vote by working with Aaron, Nick and yourself. Jack was someone I hadn't gotten along with at all but I trusted it wouldn't have been much of an issue because all you three had some sort of relationship with him which would cover my bases until at least the final 5. Then Aaron led the charge on flipping on you guys, and you were all threats so voting with Aaron and forming a duo with him as a result of the John vote was also a big strategic move of mine.

Something sloppy I did was hands down the night I played the idol- not the idol play itself but me trying to get Alison and Nick to vote for you so I could play my idol on Alison and send you home, because you had done some things I wasn't a fan of and threatened my game which we talked about afterward. But yeah, I had a bad read on the relationship between you and Alison and hadn't realized she wasn't willing to vote for you so I ended up playing the idol on myself. This was fine because Alison was a big threat to win and I didn't have to betray her in the name of jury management, we actually got along pretty well so not having to vote her out was a good thing. It was messy of me though to attempt to get the votes flipped on you and fail.

Kara

• Alumni
By Jack
Tommy, the one time that I shut my laptop because things got hard was after the Missy vote and it was because I could not bear to face Alison and Kara. That whole day was just so stressful - I was zapped. I will acknowledge that I was not as available as others and that was due to a few real life things (work, a weekend trip between weeks 3 and 4) but also a bit of strategy that I’ll credit to Missy. She explained to me that she knew Elizabeth and Chelsea had gotten too close (whether this is true or not…) by watching their chat icons and observing how long they’d be online together. From that point on, I was cautious of being caught “alone” with someone else and I started checking the “Last Active” timestamps on everyone more frequently. I also did this to hide my alliances, which I think you saw for yourself when we were aligned. I think I might have even gotten kudos from you for this, eh?

For best/worst move, I’m going to direct you to Alison’s question to me, I’ve written about that there.

Jack

• Alumni