By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
C'mon in guys!

Aaron, Jack, Kara, this is your final chance to address the answers your opponents gave and any further questions the jury might have.

In a sense, this is a guided free for all.

Jury, this is your final chance to address any answers given to you by the final three and to collect any last-minute information that will help in your decision.

You have all had the weekend to ask and answer questions in a structured manner gathering information ahead of a head-to-head debate. Tonight... is the time where you get to express your emotions and have more of a conversation with the finalists ahead of your vote.

This will last for 90 minutes.

Please do not make a joke of this or use it to post memes, spam emojis, or derail conversations. Save that for the Reunion tomorrow night.

Good luck!
Alison, Nick, Kara and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tommy
Aaron/Jack – Jack, in Aarons response to me he kinda blamed you for the need to blindside me. Another “Jack can’t take the heat” moment if you will, but you have not had the chance to explain that to me and I apologize for not asking. Just in my eyes you didn’t betray me as badly as Aaron did, but was Aaron right and you didn’t want to tell me?

My point being is you both let me waste a fuck ton of time, thought and effort thinking and preparing for this tribal tonight. You did me damn dirty and I was helpless to stop it from the second Jack won that immunity.

Aaron you both mentioned in Nicks thread about coaching me/us through the final stages of this game, but they you butter me up with I “I had to betray you because I couldn’t beat you.” You had that little confidence in your game that you couldn’t beat someone you took to the finals? What gives, just pick a lane and own it, either is fine, but don’t be wishy washy.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Dont worry Jeff, we have had our fun in the ponderosa, we are ready to get some answers and let these three fight it out to win our votes. Nothing but seriousness here tonight.
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Aaron
Hey Everyone. Thanks first and foremost for all the detailed questions and comments. Obviously, some was hard to hear but others i'm sure for all of us was good to hear. One thing that has been discussed over the past few days that I believe needs more context is the phrase “you have all played three distinctive games”. This phrase has been thrown out there over, and over, and over. Based on my understanding of each finalist’s responses, which I have frankly spent too much time reading. I have spent a lot of time discussing my game, and for my first message, I’d like to provide a little more context on what I feel about the games of the two people sitting next to me.

Kara- Kara’s game was two-fold. On one side, she was a “very visible figure” due to the fact that she made fun of people or “called them out” after the vote didn’t go their way. She was very much able to get away with this due to the second part of her game…which was the “under the radar” piece. By her own admission, Kara ended up “taking a back seat strategically” to John, Alison, and Ang. The move she touted as her “MVP move” was voting out John, a move that even without her was already in motion (as I explained in my answer to John). If Kara decided not to vote John out, the result would have still been the same. Keep in mind Kara’s additional end game strategy also came up short at every turn- an attempt to flip the vote to save Nick and vote out Jack (which failed), an attempt to flip the votes AGAIN at the very next tribal council to save Alison and vote out Tommy (which also failed), and a prayer that I would be able to convince Jack to flip his vote (which he, by this point, already made evident would be for Kara) to bring her to the end (which I did). The bold part of Kara’s game was her ability to make fun of people. Her strategic contributions to the game, to her own admission, were non-existent.

Jack- A great personal story of redemption that falls a few steps short of crossing the finishing line. Throughout Jack’s answers, he often references to the fact that he “sunk into the shadows” and “allowed the game to be managed by the larger personalities”. Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t see a point in the game following the flip where Jack controlled his own fate. I love Jack as a person, and I hate being overly critical, but I came here to win- and there are too many holes in Jack’s game to corroborate a story that has him “finding his opportunity”. You were hurt after the response you got to the flip, and you bailed. I told you before you went away to the cabin weekend, “suit up, it’s time for us to go to war.” I pitched the plan to you, and like a great soldier, you followed through. You were a great soldier in my army, which I think defines your end game rather well.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Kara
Aaron, you couldn't win an immunity this season- Jack and I have both won two. Numerous times I wanted to target you early on in the merge but people pushed it aside because you sucked at challenges and were easily beatable. Was this a part of your strategy? And why should the jury discount the fact that Jack and I hold 2 wins and still vote for you?

Kara

• Alumni
By Aaron
Tommy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:02:43 pm Aaron you both mentioned in Nicks thread about coaching me/us through the final stages of this game, but they you butter me up with I “I had to betray you because I couldn’t beat you.” You had that little confidence in your game that you couldn’t beat someone you took to the finals? What gives, just pick a lane and own it, either is fine, but don’t be wishy washy.
The reason I couldn't beat you was because of how liked you were. Through their emoji usage along, Lauren & Alison were going to vote for you. It was a done deal. And I knew strategy wasn't going to be the only thing in play for this vote. I outwardly lied to John, I outwardly lied to Dan (in his eyes), and I outwardly lied to Nick. You, by your own admission, let them know each time something was happening. No matter how good I felt I played strategically, I wasn't going to have the likability factor that you brought to the table.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Nick
So Jack, I will say I came into final tribal council not really expecting myself to vote you but the way you answered my tribal council question today made me really reconsider you. I learned more about you reading that paragraph then I had learned the whole time I spent with you. You perfectly answered my question, and so I commend you for that.

Kara, I was a bit upset with your response to me because the Davie vote wasn't super significant. I do feel like it brought my views about you a bit but I'm still considering you as my vote. Instead of pointing out a vote, could you just generalize for me why you think you're a strategic player because that aspect of the game for you is still unclear.

Aaron, great response, I just felt it was a bit ingenuine only because I get the feeling that you are just buttering myself and everyone else up rather then actually telling me how you really felt. Loved your game though, but I'll definitely be watching how you respond to everyone else's questions tonight because my vote is still undecided but I don't have any questions for you at the very moment.

Nick

• Alumni
By Kara
Aaron wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:03:19 pm Hey Everyone. Thanks first and foremost for all the detailed questions and comments. Obviously, some was hard to hear but others i'm sure for all of us was good to hear. One thing that has been discussed over the past few days that I believe needs more context is the phrase “you have all played three distinctive games”. This phrase has been thrown out there over, and over, and over. Based on my understanding of each finalist’s responses, which I have frankly spent too much time reading. I have spent a lot of time discussing my game, and for my first message, I’d like to provide a little more context on what I feel about the games of the two people sitting next to me.

Kara- Kara’s game was two-fold. On one side, she was a “very visible figure” due to the fact that she made fun of people or “called them out” after the vote didn’t go their way. She was very much able to get away with this due to the second part of her game…which was the “under the radar” piece. By her own admission, Kara ended up “taking a back seat strategically” to John, Alison, and Ang. The move she touted as her “MVP move” was voting out John, a move that even without her was already in motion (as I explained in my answer to John). If Kara decided not to vote John out, the result would have still been the same. Keep in mind Kara’s additional end game strategy also came up short at every turn- an attempt to flip the vote to save Nick and vote out Jack (which failed), an attempt to flip the votes AGAIN at the very next tribal council to save Alison and vote out Tommy (which also failed), and a prayer that I would be able to convince Jack to flip his vote (which he, by this point, already made evident would be for Kara) to bring her to the end (which I did). The bold part of Kara’s game was her ability to make fun of people. Her strategic contributions to the game, to her own admission, were non-existent.

Jack- A great personal story of redemption that falls a few steps short of crossing the finishing line. Throughout Jack’s answers, he often references to the fact that he “sunk into the shadows” and “allowed the game to be managed by the larger personalities”. Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t see a point in the game following the flip where Jack controlled his own fate. I love Jack as a person, and I hate being overly critical, but I came here to win- and there are too many holes in Jack’s game to corroborate a story that has him “finding his opportunity”. You were hurt after the response you got to the flip, and you bailed. I told you before you went away to the cabin weekend, “suit up, it’s time for us to go to war.” I pitched the plan to you, and like a great soldier, you followed through. You were a great soldier in my army, which I think defines your end game rather well.
Please note aaron mansplaining the games of jack and I. He's wanted to goat jack the entire end game while I wanted to vote Jack out as you all seen. He took out Tommy because he wasn't confident in his own game and is now trying to discredit the games of the two people he assumed he could beat.

Kara

• Alumni
By Tommy
Aaron wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:06:57 pm
Tommy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:02:43 pm Aaron you both mentioned in Nicks thread about coaching me/us through the final stages of this game, but they you butter me up with I “I had to betray you because I couldn’t beat you.” You had that little confidence in your game that you couldn’t beat someone you took to the finals? What gives, just pick a lane and own it, either is fine, but don’t be wishy washy.
The reason I couldn't beat you was because of how liked you were. Through their emoji usage along, Lauren & Alison were going to vote for you. It was a done deal. And I knew strategy wasn't going to be the only thing in play for this vote. I outwardly lied to John, I outwardly lied to Dan (in his eyes), and I outwardly lied to Nick. You, by your own admission, let them know each time something was happening. No matter how good I felt I played strategically, I wasn't going to have the likability factor that you brought to the table.
Fucking killer response. Thanks bud

Tommy

• Alumni
By Aaron
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:06:24 pm Aaron, you couldn't win an immunity this season- Jack and I have both won two. Numerous times I wanted to target you early on in the merge but people pushed it aside because you sucked at challenges and were easily beatable. Was this a part of your strategy? And why should the jury discount the fact that Jack and I hold 2 wins and still vote for you?
I couldn't win immunity, correct. So I had to make up for my lack of challenge prowess in other areas. I had to work twice as hard on my social interactions as everyone here because I knew I wasn't going to be able to pull these out. Was I as bad in challenges as I lead on? No. I made it to the end during quite a few. But if I spoke it into existence enough, I knew I wouldn't have the target on my back as say a Nick who was unstoppable.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Alison
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:06:24 pm Aaron, you couldn't win an immunity this season- Jack and I have both won two. Numerous times I wanted to target you early on in the merge but people pushed it aside because you sucked at challenges and were easily beatable. Was this a part of your strategy? And why should the jury discount the fact that Jack and I hold 2 wins and still vote for you?
do you think that winning immunity is a huge factor to win? because he got to the final without ever winning an immunity challenge speaks WAY more volume than "im only here because i wont immunity?" or maybe thats just my opinion, i dont think challenge results are a big factor, i think playing the game well enough to make it to the end and NEVER win immunity is a damn good game played....change my mind :)

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
My vote goes to whoever throws the most shade at your fellow finalists tonight.

But seriously, I have some more questions to get to. 85 more minutes, let's get down to it. I'll start with you @Aaron

Aaron, lot of things I wish to comment on about your reply in my thread. You wanted to reply to more than just my questions, so I’ll start with that. About you wanting to flip to Ang*lina. think the main reason I declined that was because it was so sudden to me, and we never really talked about Angelina as target for that vote, so I was thrown off. If I let you have your fun in the sun and went with your Devilina flip plan, I’d like you to elaborate on how we’d have the majority. Try to give me a brief synopsis on how you see the following days after TC, flushing out their idol and killing her off.

Now, go into me having “lack of communication” after the idol was played. You surely don’t mean between us, since you were still my #1. If you mean with the other side, I felt as though I was still communicating with them as much as I normally did, which was adequate and not lacking. And surely you don’t mean with Alison, considering that she was the one to not continute our talks as they once were. Hard to treat someone a certain way when they’re absent to you. Did you mean with Tommy? As I recall, both of us found it equally tough trying to rope Tommy back in (even though we didn’t know just HOW much gone Tommy was by then). I’d like you to dive more into this comment you made.

About your loyalty to me. I’ll be quick and blunt; Carl told me in jury that both of you together were planning something along the lines of thinking of when to vote me out. I’m paraphrasing this to save time and because I somewhat forget (seriously, there are so many pages in the jury thread and I can’t find it). So, what you said to me about taking me to the F3 contradicts what Carl said. I want you to help clarify this issue for me. Were you being honest with me yesterday, or was that thing with Carl just fluff and never real on your end, or something else?

Dean

• Alumni
By John
What's up, everybody!? Thanks for your answers over the weekend. Most importantly, I'm here to see you three all call each other out on where they were full of it, so we can all get the truth behind what happened. But I think we all have a few follow ups of our own.

In the answer to my question, Aaron mentioned he expected Angelina would go anyways had she not been expelled unless the host told her to play an idol. Kara mentioned she knew Angelina wasn't going after her, so it didn't matter much to her had she stayed a little longer. Jack didn't really answer this question.

Let me tell you straight up that Angelina was not leaving at the final 8 with an idol in her pocket. At the very least, I know I would have told her to play it if she was getting the majority. So if that was your plan, cool, but it's not what would have happened. None of you really acknowledged or gave a strong answer to consider the alternatives, so I am going to press that further. No need to give me an explanation, but I want to know your ideal/dream boot order from final 8 up until the final 3 had Angelina not been removed from the game.
Tommy liked this

John

• Alumni
By Tommy
Aaron wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:10:04 pm
I couldn't win immunity, correct. So I had to make up for my lack of challenge prowess in other areas. I had to work twice as hard on my social interactions as everyone here because I knew I wasn't going to be able to pull these out. Was I as bad in challenges as I lead on? No. I made it to the end during quite a few. But if I spoke it into existence enough, I knew I wouldn't have the target on my back as say a Nick who was unstoppable.
"Work twice as hard" is kinda horseshit. Most of us worked really hard socially. How did you work harder? Sounds like just something good to say.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
What would you say to me if I told you that winning challenges means sweet fuck all to me and how I'll vote? Do you see winning any immunity challenge as vital for your F3 resume (yours or any persons)?

Dean

• Alumni
By Jack
Tommy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:02:43 pm Aaron/Jack – Jack, in Aarons response to me he kinda blamed you for the need to blindside me. Another “Jack can’t take the heat” moment if you will, but you have not had the chance to explain that to me and I apologize for not asking. Just in my eyes you didn’t betray me as badly as Aaron did, but was Aaron right and you didn’t want to tell me?
Hi Tommy, it is true that I initially did not want to vote you out. Aaron did lay out a logical case for why it would be a better move to take you out, and when I took my emotions out of it, I agreed it was true.

I also wanted to shock the jury a bit, since I haven't always been a showy player. I thought that if the Tribal seemed inevitably leading to Kara's exit, the surprise factor would be greater, I might turn a few heads, and it could help to disprove the notion of me as a goat.

Jack

• Alumni
By Kara
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:10:23 pm
do you think that winning immunity is a huge factor to win? because he got to the final without ever winning an immunity challenge speaks WAY more volume than "im only here because i wont immunity?" or maybe thats just my opinion, i dont think challenge results are a big factor, i think playing the game well enough to make it to the end and NEVER win immunity is a damn good game played....change my mind :)
I don't think not winning immunity is a bad thing at all, I also think that I didn't have to win a single immunity to get this far, i wasn't at risk in any tribal council except until maybe the final four- but challenges are a part of playing stranded and I don't think that being able to win them should be discredited.

Kara

• Alumni
By Carl
Sorry to interrupt this little debate but I do want to make sure I ask some follow ups to my questions from my thread:

Aaron: That's nice to hear about what we would have talked about and I would have loved to go to the end with you too but I did also ask what did you do specifically to shift your gameplan after I left? What became your ideal Final 3 and when did that come about? Is it the two people you are sitting with now?

Kara: You talk about this briefly in your response to John but I was curious about when you had planned on going after John while Angelina was still in this game. Did you always plan on taking out John at Final 8 or did that get sped up once Angelina was already gone from your alliance?

Carl

• Alumni