By John
Thanks for everyone's answers on that.

Trying to figure out the math of how I could possibly get idol'ed out at the final 8 as from what I understood, Angelina, Alison, and I were all planning to vote for Nick while Nick was also trying to split the vote between Angelina and Aaron. Doesn't exactly add up, but I've been surprised multiple times throughout this game.

Good luck to everybody.

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
Jack wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:08:00 pm
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:50:01 pm @Jack I had the choice of voting you off at the last tribal of Poroto, but didn't, honestly not because of anything you did socially but because Christian was p much inactive. how much of you surviving Poroto do you think is your own game, and how much of it do you think was Christian being in a completely different timezone?
I think the time zone thing definitely helped, confusion about French pronouns also helped a bit (kidding), but I also think that even if you and I didn't make a real connection, I think I did with John and Alison. Also, I think that they were open to keeping me to see if I could get any valuable information from the former Miombo members that I knew, we did talk about that.
Alison was voting to keep Christian until his tribal slip up as far as I know- John wanted to keep you but I was the deciding factor and I wasn't sold.

Kara

• Alumni
By Tommy
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:00:29 pm This is your 30-minute warning.

Keep in mind you will not get a closing statement, so if you need to make one, you should do so within the next 30 minutes.
Last from me tonight and I want to mainly address the person I didn't have a question for tonight

@Kara , Congratulations on a fantastic game, my vote was locked in prior to the last few nights, but I think you might have found the key. You are a helluva player and I really admire you.

Boys - You both played amazing games. Congrats again!
Kara liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By John
Actually, I have one more question which is something that Lauren asked to everyone on the jury:

What do you consider to be your biggest regret in this game?

John

• Alumni
By Aaron
Nick wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:03:05 pm Final question from me, for each of you what was your favorite part of the whole game? We've played this game for a month now and have shared a lot of nights together and I want you to give me your favorite non-strategic moment that you experienced.
For me, my favorite things non-related were 3:

1) Talking sports with Tommy. Nothing better. Made me feel like a normal human being in this insane game
2) Getting into real world discussions with Alison. I cherished those, as we were on seperate sides of the game at that time but came together to discuss things happening in our real life. Felt very personal to me, hope she felt the same.
3) Just, as Kara says, "crackheading" out with Dean at late hours. We were both psychopaths, and just talking about random shit so late at night.
Kara, Tommy, Nick and 1 others liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By John
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:10:22 pm
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:50:01 pm @Jack I had the choice of voting you off at the last tribal of Poroto, but didn't, honestly not because of anything you did socially but because Christian was p much inactive. how much of you surviving Poroto do you think is your own game, and how much of it do you think was Christian being in a completely different timezone?
I think the time zone thing definitely helped, confusion about French pronouns also helped a bit (kidding), but I also think that even if you and I didn't make a real connection, I think I did with John and Alison. Also, I think that they were open to keeping me to see if I could get any valuable information from the former Miombo members that I knew, we did talk about that.
Alison was voting to keep Christian until his tribal slip up as far as I know- John wanted to keep you but I was the deciding factor and I wasn't sold.
This is accurate btw.

John

• Alumni
By Jack
@Kara You said in your responses earlier that you saved Christian for the strategic reason that he would feel like he owed you. Why were you willing to cut him loose instead of me, before he could pay that off?

Jack

• Alumni
By Alison
this is correct. I changed my vote last minute and ONLY because of that slip up. i thought i was getting played.

Alison

• Alumni
By Kara
Jack wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:11:56 pm

@Kara You said in your responses earlier that you saved Christian for the strategic reason that he would feel like he owed you. Why were you willing to cut him loose instead of me, before he could pay that off?
Because he wasn't reliable- not because of anything you did.

Kara

• Alumni
By Alison
Aaron wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:10:51 pm
Nick wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:03:05 pm Final question from me, for each of you what was your favorite part of the whole game? We've played this game for a month now and have shared a lot of nights together and I want you to give me your favorite non-strategic moment that you experienced.
For me, my favorite things non-related were 3:

1) Talking sports with Tommy. Nothing better. Made me feel like a normal human being in this insane game
2) Getting into real world discussions with Alison. I cherished those, as we were on seperate sides of the game at that time but came together to discuss things happening in our real life. Felt very personal to me, hope she felt the same.
3) Just, as Kara says, "crackheading" out with Dean at late hours. We were both psychopaths, and just talking about random shit so late at night.
i also cherished our conversations

Alison

• Alumni
By Jack
Nick, that final challenge was an absolute blast for me, from start to finish. I love scrambles, searches, math, and riddles (was a little less excited to search thru forums but at least I went from the bottom up, luckily) - I was actually having so much fun with that!

Jack

• Alumni
By Kara
OMG SO MANY.... Um the Numbers challenge hands down- I think we can all agree. That was a real bonding experience.

Kara

• Alumni
By Dean
Remember, the jury is watching. This FTC isn't only supposed to be us asking questions.

That's my polite way of saying you only have 15 minutes left to fucking kill each other and I barely seen a bruise yet let alone blood.
Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Kara
Tommy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:10:37 pm

Keep in mind you will not get a closing statement, so if you need to make one, you should do so within the next 30 minutes.
Last from me tonight and I want to mainly address the person I didn't have a question for tonight

@Kara , Congratulations on a fantastic game, my vote was locked in prior to the last few nights, but I think you might have found the key. You are a helluva player and I really admire you.

Thank you so much Tommy, this means a lot :broken:
Alison liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Dean
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:15:03 pm
OMG SO MANY.... Um the Numbers challenge hands down- I think we can all agree. That was a real bonding experience.
When we all failed Hot Tamale together that was a real team building exercise that I'm proud of tbh
Kara, Alison, Nick liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Kara
Kara wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:16:04 pm

I MEANT :heart:

Kara

• Alumni
By Nick
Thanks y'all for answering my questions, submitting my vote.

Can't wait for the reunion tomorrow and I'm happy with any one of you winning.

Nick

• Alumni
By Alison

@Kara you withstood a lot of heat tonight, from me for sure, i just wanted to make sure my #blackwidow was still there and she is.
Kara, Jessica liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Kara
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:18:04 pm

@Kara you withstood a lot of heat tonight, from me for sure, i just wanted to make sure my #blackwidow was still there and she is.
I can take the heat girl :loveeyes: Thanks so much loved playing with you.
Alison liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Aaron
Hey guys I want to make sure I get a closing statement out there, so if I have time before the 30 minutes is up- I will answer any lingering questions.

First and foremost, I want to thank @Kara and @Jack for being incredible competitors. Regardless of what I said tonight- I want you to know that none of it was personal. I appreciate everything, seriously.

I finally did something i've wanted to do, PLAY AN ONLINE SURVIVOR GAME! I made mistakes along the way, no doubt. I lied along the way, no doubt. Maybe my final tribal answers were a little too political. But the one thing I can say is that I wanted to win this game so fucking badly, I could taste it. Through all the chaos, all the mess, I truly wouldn't trade this experience for the world.

I managed to overcome odds that were stacked heavily against me. I flipped votes, I planted seeds, I did everything I wanted to do in this game (except maybe win an immunity or 2). I have given everything and more that I fucking could to win this game, and at the end of the day- I can at least leave knowing that. Thank you hosts for your time, thank you players for making this unforgettable, and I'll see you fuckers in theDiscord.

And for one more time, for the people in the back, CHEERS LADS
Tommy, Alison, Kara and 2 others liked this

Aaron

• Alumni