By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
On a serious note, i know some of the comments are harsh but we loved every one of you and truly hope you decide to hang out with us on the server. I'll post the link now and there will be a live reunion over voice.

We will also do an Award Ceremony probably on Wednesday night, as the election is tomorrow for Americans.

We have award buffs to give out, fan-favorite rankings, player of the season awards and a lot of other fun announcements about future seasons and games.

And of course, this season's buffs are now for sale on the website. All proceeds go towards funding future seasons/prize funds.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Tommy
Caryn
I couldn’t stand you, mainly because you have the type of personality I can’t stand. Too nice, too aloof, too oblivious. 100% you were the type of guy to go run & tell a teacher about a fight happening when you were in school. I guess I can understand why some people might find your type of personality endearing, but not me.

Funny enough I was in all the fights in school. Why I turned so nice.

Those were are so god damn spot on! Thanks host team!
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dan
Those buffs are fucking cooooool! I'd love to know where you source them. PM me Jeff!

Dan

• Alumni
By Davie
Naonka wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:32:40 pm Fuck you Kara. I can finally say that for robbing us from king Davie. :)
I second that statement
Kara liked this

Davie

• Alumni
By Alison
Nick wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:37:12 pm omggg, am I dumb or has the link not been posted
i must also be dumb... i cant find it

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:41:54 pm
Nick wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:37:12 pm omggg, am I dumb or has the link not been posted
i must also be dumb... i cant find it
It's blue rock #8 you gotta find it

Dean

• Alumni
By John
Awesome game all around. Thanks to the hosts/players/lurkers. Everybody involved here made me want to be on the board as much as I could.

This is far from the first game I have ever played (although it's been a long time since my last one), but I was not lying when I said I have no idea how to use discord. :rofl: Someone is going to have to teach me how to join whatever reunion is happening tonight.

John

• Alumni