By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Chelsea
sophiewaw

14th Place
Jeff
Chelsea is another player that we didn't know how well she would do in the season. However, when she was in the game, she took to it like a duck in water. Probably the biggest victim of Missy's shenanigans as they were closest allies from the beginning. She is one of these surprise gems of the season, and I think given another chance would be able to play a much more Cutthroat and exciting game.
Joaquin
You're someone everyone else should be glad they got rid of when they did, because your UTR style would have gotten you very far this season. Honestly, I didn't think you were too memorable in the premerge, but you've been awesome in the lurker community and we hope to keep you here.
Danni
ugh. latched your wagon to a runaway bull and just missed out on the Jury. I definitely think you were one to watch this season, and I can't wait to see you in a second chance. Thanks for lurking with us! you're gonna dominate rematch, i can already tell.
Loveita
Out of all the potential merge boots, I wasn't expecting it to be you. When the swap started, it looked like you were set up perfectly to make a deep run with people like Missy and Elizabeth both as your shields. Then the wrecking ball swung in, and the positioning you built for yourself crumbled. Other than not messing up that one whisper, not sure if there was much more you could have done. You were definitely robbed and deserve another chance to play!
Nate
You had a bad case of picking the wrong ally, but I would argue the host team did that as well so I think we both got egg on our face now. You were great on the lurker server and I hope the Chelsea/Rachel Iconic Duo continues in the lurker server.
Hannah
I'm so sorry, my friends suck. Your avatar post-merge was cute though idc what you say.
Gary
Big robbed. Hope [redacted] didn't have anything to do with this. Start pregaming for second chances now.
Caryn
Gonna be honest I don’t remember a single thing you did in this game, but you’re a fun presence outside of it. Let’s be friends.
Chelsea, Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Dean
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:13:20 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:12:54 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:12:03 pm
What? Like you were creative with Alison? Pass.

Alison baby, ILYSM and we'll destroy that cretin together.
You tried.
I did not
That we can agree on

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:10:34 pm

You better get creative with what you yell at me

You tried.
Lol. You have absolutely no idea who you're messing with by slighting THE Shonee Fairfax.
Shonee Fairfax, Naonka liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Missy
Isa

Removed
Jeff
I don't know what to say it's so awkward. On one hand you were an absolute star of Stranded and definitely made a huge impact on this season. On the other, we're not entirely sure how much you cheated and it's not a good look... so it's hard to praise all of your good qualities. I'll just leave it with... this season would not have been as exciting without you and while you were here, you were a huge character that seemed to love the game... maybe a little too much
Joaquin
I'm just here so I don't get fined.
Danni
The Pre-Jury was right. #FuckMissy
Loveita
Chaos is sometimes a good thing. In your case...it wasn't.
Nate
imagine cheating and still getting thirteenth
Hannah
Gary
Human garbage. I give too much of my time to this series to let a little mutt take away it's integrity
Caryn
Ever since I first met Missy, I was dreading the day he was gonna play stranded. He’s an aggravatingly disgusting creature from the depths of hell, who needs to lay off the crack. To say I was not at all surprised to see he was cheating would be an understatement, and I’m glad he got caught red-handed. And then he had the gall to try and say the situation was handled unprofessionally like the moronic child that he is. I hope he reads this one day cause I know it will make him cry like a bitch. Genuinely one of the worst human beings I’ve ever met & I pray I never have to interact with this cunt again.
Chelsea liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Kara
Aaron wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:13:55 pm There has to be some type of award given for the worst perspective of how the game unfolded in Stranded history by my guy @Dan . I don't think there was a single correct statement on mine or Kara's comment in Final Tribal lmfao
ngl i wanted to ignore dan

Kara

• Alumni
By Davie
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:10:30 pm
Davie
Khamp200

19th Place
Jeff
Davie was someone who was a sympathetic early favorite of a lot of the lurkers for good reason. I think he's just another case of playing too cautiously early on, but I think he knows that now. I think in a different scenario, he would probably play a lot better if given a chance.
Joaquin
Awesome prejuror, the one asshole thing Kara did was rob us of more Davie.
Danni
The first of our MULTIPLE robberies this season. You seemed to be off to such a good start, but as soon as Christian swept in with that French charm, it was over. It was heartening to see your friends on the tribe try and fight for you though. Definitely a top contender for a second chance season
Loveita
The first vote of the season where the lurkers were really on the edge of our seat. We had just come off your video confessional and were rooting so hard for you to stay! You were most definitely robbed of what could have been a long run.
Nate
Genuinely robbed! This was the season of all the competent people being taken out early and due to sort of unfair circumstances, and your boot was really the harbinger to finding out how insane/entertainting/wild this season was going to be. You really remind me of myself on the first season I was on - just with a little less luck on the draw. Wish you really had a chance to play!
Hannah
Davie after your video confessional, we were all rooting for you. Disappointing you went out so quickly. No one expected it. :(
Gary
Davie was kinda the harbinger for how premerge boots this season were gonna go. People just latched onto an idea and Davie died for it. Loved the video confessional though!
Caryn
My draft pick. You were robbed, king. I still haven’t seen or been given any reasonable explanation for your vote out, so I’m still assuming it’s due to racism, especially since it was head honcho’d by the devil’s favorite demons, also known as white women. At least you can take solace in the fact that you were much more impressive than the other Davie that played Stranded, & that one made it all the way to the F3.
Yoooo This really warmed my sensitive ass heart. Thank you all lol. You guys are the best and I appreciate the advice. Most definitely will love to be back in the future!! :wink:

Davie

• Alumni
By Dean
Loveita Adams wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:14:22 pm

You tried.
Lol. You have absolutely no idea who you're messing with by slighting THE Shonee Fairfax.
I just take pleasure knowing I was their winner pick and then I act like this :rofl:

Dean

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Lauren
AshTorrez

12th Place
Jeff
Along with some of the others this season, I didn't know what to expect from Lauren going into Tanzania. However, I was blown away with the absolute incredible personality we ended up getting. Lauren is that one-in-a-million casting that is unapologetically her. It's been said on podcast, but she is probably the most similar personality, and gameplay to myself that stranded has seen. She is one of, if not THE biggest characters this season and probably in stranded history and had me rolling with laughter throughout the season.
Joaquin
I fucking stan you. I looked forward to every public confrontation you had, and in a bubble you were probably the most entertaining person this season.
Danni
You were the perfect mix of personality and gameplay this season. You told people what you thought and never apologized for being in their face, while also having great reads on what was happening in the game. We could have used some of your fire in these closing days
Loveita
Your interview confused every single one of us - but I figured if you talked to the other players the way you insinuated in the interview, you had the potential to be one of the most entertaining players of the season. You were.
Nate
If you made it longer you would've genuinely been considered an all-time stranded character. I really wish we could've seen you make it deep, but it's 2020 and I guess we don't get good things.
Hannah
That spider bite worked wonders. We love you. Please stick around.
Gary
Ditto All of the above. Lauren going where she went was a huge blow to the entertainment factor of the season. By far the person who most often had us on the edge of our seats with her "wtf is she gonna say next" kind of BDE. Star.
Caryn
Please stay the hell away from me, you psycho motherfucker.
Aaron liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Naonka
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Kara wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:15:02 pm
Aaron wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:13:55 pm There has to be some type of award given for the worst perspective of how the game unfolded in Stranded history by my guy @Dan . I don't think there was a single correct statement on mine or Kara's comment in Final Tribal lmfao
ngl i wanted to ignore dan
We all did, sis. We all did....
Kara liked this

Naonka

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tommy
Naonka wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:12:05 pm Karishma the demon.
If you all have access to the IM's...holy shit she was on something. Did you all see our Celine duet? Got me her coins though!
Loveita Adams liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Carl
BxHunter

11th Place
Jeff
Carl is someone who I didn't expect much from coming into the season, however, was probably the biggest game player. He came out swinging with idols and alliances, and I think he was one of the driving forces behind the douche bro Alliance. I think his departure was a big reason why that Alliance fell apart shortly after. Given that this was his first online game, I see Carl going on to do great things in online gaming and in stranded in general.
Joaquin
I think you more than anyone set the tone of the premerge, playing crazy hard out of the gate and charming your way to a power position. This helped inspire a lot of the crazy moves that happened early. You never stopped, and ultimately as the figurehead of your alliance you were the victim of a blindside that was probably the major power shift of the game. I don't remember how many of these you have played, but I think going forward if you want to make it deeper you either need to learn to chill earlier, or be even more aggressive in making relationships and constantly moving - playing hard and thinking you can stick it out never really works out.
Danni
An unfortunate early merge casualty, as I think you were playing the hardest of anyone on the cast. You were overtly strategic and clearly a threat, which i think was ultimately your downfall. You've been a blast on jury!
Loveita
I stumped hard to get you on this cast, and I'm so happy the rest of the hosting team decided to throw you in and give you a chance. The story of you winning the season might have been a more boring trajectory, but it would have been well deserved. You were a top contender, and I don't regret choosing you as my winner pick for a second.
Nate
You were pretty blatantly the brains of your alliance and as such you were taken out. You fit the mold as somebody who usually lasts a bit longer and in a less insane season that probably happens to be one of the bigger characters. Wish you could've lasted longer to see what you would've done on the bottom, but you were great on the season and your blindside will go down as one of the greatest stranded moments.
Hannah
Very happy you were cast, but tbh also glad you were voted out cuz that was funny. I'm sure you'll return, please stick around the server you seem dope.
Gary
Carl was the domineering straight man that every season needs as a bit of a foil. Sometimes they win so I can't blame him for it.
Caryn
You know how every bro alliance in Survivor or Big Brother has that one bro who’s objectively an aggressively hardcore player but is also painstakingly boring to watch? That was you, buckaroo. You’ll probably get a second chance at some point, let’s just hope you find some fucking flavor before you do.
Carl liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Kara
Joaquin
Awesome prejuror, the one asshole thing Kara did was rob us of more Davie.
I only did one asshole thing!?!?!

Kara

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Dan
ToddTheCat

10th Place
Jeff
Along with Lauren, I think Dan is one of the best characters stranded this had in a long time. He constantly delivered with his numerous complaints, generally unforgiving attitude, and overall douchiness. He had the lurkers and players cracking up while being equally infuriated. He is a quintessential stranded villain and curmudgeon, and I love every second of it it. I hope Dan sticks around because I think he'll be a lot of fun, and I hope he knows how much we appreciate a good villain.
Joaquin
You probably have the most unique background of anyone this season and were a slam-dunk cast, and turned out to be a giant meme in your complaining and in a way embodied the douche-bro alliance. At least compared to the other hosts I constantly looked forward to your antics since I've been that guy lol
Danni
lol i dont know if you were intending to come off as blunt as you did this season, but everything you posted was a hit in the lurkers server. From complaining about how long the merge twist was taking, to telling Lauren TO HER FACE that she is the most annoying person to ever play stranded, you naturally filled our villain role this season. You'll learn soon enough to wear that badge with pride :)
Loveita
Dan, I would have HATED playing with you, but damn were you entertaining to watch. You were unapologetic in your conversations and bullishly stubborn in doing what you wanted, even if no one else was willing to follow you. I respect that.
Nate
You were a really fun character and in this season of "fun characters who make questionable decisions" you really embody this season in a way. You were really really fun dynamic in the cast and a great villain on this season.
Hannah
Dan the man. You confrontational butthole.
Gary
go to bed, you old fart.
Caryn
I don’t give a fuck what anyone else says, Dan was fucking amazing. Seeing him complain about every little thing was the highlight of the season for me, I was cracking up every single time he made some sort of snide & antagonistic comment about the hosts, the players, or the game format because it was incredibly on brand. The fact that he didn’t give a shit about maintaining a social game & just straight up told people how he truly felt was the cherry on top. Just block out the haters bud, you were a superstar.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Chelsea
Caryn
Gonna be honest I don’t remember a single thing you did in this game, but you’re a fun presence outside of it. Let’s be friends.
gonna be honest idk who you are, but yeah, let's be friends!

Chelsea

• Alumni