Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43:44 pm
Lauren wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:38:23 pm Probst do you ever adjust schedules?

And :rofl: at Elizabeth getting booted. Good job guys.
Sometimes, but only if there's a consensus. What you need?
Well, anyway we can postpone until 9:30 central? I understand if others can’t do it.. :inlove:

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
As long as people are on board with it and acknowledge it. Almost seems a bit too late to change the times, no? I wouldn't want anyone to still think it's on for 8c/9e and only log on 20 mins before that time, only to realize they're actually 10 mins late. Personally myself I'm good for whatever time.

Dean

• Alumni
Dean wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:11:25 pm As long as people are on board with it and acknowledge it. Almost seems a bit too late to change the times, no? I wouldn't want anyone to still think it's on for 8c/9e and only log on 20 mins before that time, only to realize they're actually 10 mins late. Personally myself I'm good for whatever time.
It would be 30 minutes later - so everyone would just log on 20 min before usual time and see that they are 50 min early instead of 20 min early.

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
Dan wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:10:29 pm Yeah that's not going to work. I'm in MST and have a 4 year old to take care of (bathed, dressed, and in bed). Current schedule is hard enough...
I agree. I’m in CST and it’s very difficult to push it later because of my girls. Tribal nights are hard enough.

Angelina

• Alumni
Dan and Angelina - I understand we all have lives but if you’re that busy with your family, etc. maybe you shouldn’t have signed up. I have a very demanding schedule and I would have accommodated anybody tonight because this is something I don’t do often and it’s the only night we are probably going to make an adjustment. And, it’s only half an hour.

You guys are selfish and inconsiderate assholes. I said what I said.

Lauren

• Alumni
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:51:37 pm Dan and Angelina - I understand we all have lives but if you’re that busy with your family, etc. maybe you shouldn’t have signed up. I have a very demanding schedule and I would have accommodated anybody tonight because this is something I don’t do often and it’s the only night we are probably going to make an adjustment. And, it’s only half an hour.

Tough break "L-dawg"
Garrett liked this

Dan

• Alumni
Angelina wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:08:26 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:54:41 pm BTW, I would’ve had no problem if you guys just said you couldn’t do it. I would’ve respected that and moved on. Please don’t bring up family we are all sacrificing stuff.
Sorry, I can’t do it.
Much better. :loveeyes:

Lauren

• Alumni
Dan wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:49:46 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:51:37 pm Dan and Angelina - I understand we all have lives but if you’re that busy with your family, etc. maybe you shouldn’t have signed up. I have a very demanding schedule and I would have accommodated anybody tonight because this is something I don’t do often and it’s the only night we are probably going to make an adjustment. And, it’s only half an hour.

Tough break "L-dawg"
No worries. I honestly don't know you guys at all and wanted to see your reactions.

Lauren

• Alumni