By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Before we begin today's Immunity Challenge, I have a dilemma for each of you.

Up for grabs is your second clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. This will cost you 7 StrandedCoin. If you would like this clue now, please transfer coins to me. You MUST have purchased the first clue to receive the second (you may still purchase the first if you would like for 5 StrandedCoin).

Now... some of you may be short on some Coin, so I'll make you an offer. In exchange for giving your tribe a disadvantage in tonight's Immunity Challenge, I will give you 2 StrandedCoin. I will NOT reveal who has taken this offer, but I WILL reveal whether your tribe has a disadvantage and how many disadvantages they have.

Message me if you would like to take me up on this offer.

To make things more interesting. Anytime a tribe wins Immunity, everyone on the tribe receives 1 StrandedCoin.

Good luck. I'll post the rules to the challenge in this thread at 8:00c/9:00e.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Immunity Challenge #2 - Naztiaan

Overview: Both tribes should be good at keeping time and organization because the entire challenge may come down to your timing.

You will be given a list of words. These will be proper nouns pertaining to Tanzania in some capacity. These words will be scrambled. It is your job to unscramble as many of the words as you can correctly before 20 minutes is up. In addition to the scrambled words, there is a final scrambled phrase. This is worth three points towards your tribe's score. By unscrambling the words, it will reveal portions of the final phrase making it easier to solve.

Apart from unscrambling the words, the most important part of the challenge comes down to posting the answers. At any point in the challenge before the 20 minutes is up, they must post a final list of all the words/phrase their tribe has unscrambled. This list cannot be edited and can only be submitted once so it must contain all of your final answers.

The tribe with the least amount of correct answers will go to Tribal Council tonight.

If tribes have the same amount of correct answers, the tribe that submits their final answer first wins. If you submit after the 20 minute deadline, you will be disqualified from the challenge.

Rules:
• Only 1 final submission per tribe can be made. No editing or late additions after the final submission is posted.
• You must submit your final post before the deadline under penalty of DQ.
• Tribe Submission should be in your tribe forums and marked clearly in a new thread.
• Obviously, all words must be spelled correctly and correlate to the final phrase. (Meaning, a word can be unscrambled into two different correctly spelled words, but must match the final puzzle to determine which you should submit)
• Hint, these should not be difficult if you use the Tanzania wikipedia page.

Required Number of Players Per-Tribe: 1+

Reward for winning: 1 Stranded Coin per Tribe Member
Courtney liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Since both tribes disadvantages cancel eachother out. Miombo will receive -1 point at the start of this challenge. Good luck, please have a member of your tribe post here if you understand the rules and are ready to compete.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
I'll reveal the results.

Miombo has 9 correct plus the final phrase +3 minus the penalty -1 for a total score of 11/13
Nyiri has 9 correct plus the final phrase +3 with no penalty (canceled by another of miombos) for a final score of 12/13.

Nyiri also submitted faster.

Therefore, Nyiri! Wins Immunity will not go to Tribal Council tonight. Each of your tribemates will receive 1 StrandedCoin for your win.

Miombo, I got nothing for ya but a date with me at Tribal Council. I'll see you there in 25 minutes. Remember, communication will be shut off at that time. Any messages sent between Miombo players after 9:00:00 sharp will result in the loss of a StrandedCoin.
Courtney, Nick, Angelina liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom