Immunity Challenge #6 - ¡Hot Tamale!

Overview: Today we're going to revive a classic challenge in Stranded, Hot Tamale.

On my go, the person who first posted in this thread will pass the tamale to a member of one of the opposing tribe (or a member of their own if they should so choose). You pass by exclaiming "pass to ___." At a predetermined amount of time, I will post "HOT TAMALE" and the person who was last passed the tamale will be out of the challenge. We'll begin from the person who last passed the tamale in the next round.

The challenge is over after all the members of a tribe have been eliminated.

There are two caveats: You cannot hold onto the Tamale for longer than 15 seconds & you cannot pass back to the person who has just passed to you. Both will result in immediate disqualifications

Rules:
- You cannot pass back to the person who passed to you.
- You cannot hold onto the Tamale for longer than 15 seconds.

Required Tribemembers: 5

Reward:
First Place: Immunity, 3 Stranded Coin per tribe member, and the chance to win the Stranded Lottery worth TWENTY COINS .
Second Place: 1 Stranded Coin per tribe member
Third Place: A date with me at Tribal Council following the challenge at 9c/10e.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Carl
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:59:28 pm
Immunity Challenge #6 - ¡Hot Tamale!

Overview: Today we're going to revive a classic challenge in Stranded, Hot Tamale.

On my go, the person who first posted in this thread will pass the tamale to a member of one of the opposing tribe (or a member of their own if they should so choose). You pass by exclaiming "pass to ___." At a predetermined amount of time, I will post "HOT TAMALE" and the person who was last passed the tamale will be out of the challenge. We'll begin from the person who last passed the tamale in the next round.

The challenge is over after all the members of a tribe have been eliminated.

There are two caveats: You cannot hold onto the Tamale for longer than 15 seconds & you cannot pass back to the person who has just passed to you. Both will result in immediate disqualifications

Rules:
- You cannot pass back to the person who passed to you.
- You cannot hold onto the Tamale for longer than 15 seconds.

Required Tribemembers: 5

Reward:
First Place: Immunity, 3 Stranded Coin per tribe member, and the chance to win the Stranded Lottery worth TWENTY COINS .
Second Place: 1 Stranded Coin per tribe member
Third Place: A date with me at Tribal Council following the challenge at 9c/10e.
Courtney liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06:08 pm Also, I have predetermined time intervals that I have given to all of the lurkers/cohosts so everyone knows this is above board. They are random, but I am not randomly posting.

Oh no, the rigging beginneth

Dean

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06:08 pm Also, I have predetermined time intervals that I have given to all of the lurkers/cohosts so everyone knows this is above board. They are random, but I am not randomly posting.
So what you're saying basically is that the fix is in? Got it...

Aaron

• Alumni