Immunity Challenge #13 - The In Crowd

Overview: If you wish to compete in this challenge, you must answer a series of 11 questions. The answers to these questions will be the 8 other remaining contestants in the game (cannot answer your self during this portion). You will answer these in private and can not discuss your answers with anyone under penalty of DQ. You cannot answer the same person for more than 3 questions.

After I have received all 11 questions, I will reask you each of the questions and you must answer who you believe was the most popular answer to that question.

If you have guessed correctly, you will receive a point. The person with the most points at the end of the challenge wins Individual Immunity.

You will be answering instant message and will only have 1 minute after the time I re-ask the question to submit your answers. Since you know all the questions ahead of time, you should have your answer ready before it is asked.

If the most popular answer ties, I will ask you to give me who you think the two most popular answers were and you will receive a point for each correct answer.

The final question, #11 will be used in the event of a tiebreaker. The person with the most points after 10 questions wins.

Rules:
• You must not discuss your answers or any aspect of this challenge with other
• You cannot answer yourself for the questions ahead of the challenge.
• You cannot answer the same person for more than 3 questions
• You will only have 1 minute to submit a guess here in this thread after I have re-asked the question

1. Who is the biggest final 3 goat?
2. Who would you most expect to be asked back for an All-Star season?
3. Who is the most likely to win the game?
4. Who does not deserve to still be here?
5. Who would you trust with your life?
6. Who do you think has the most enemies on the jury?
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game?
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back?
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control?
10. Who is the biggest strategic threat in the game?
11. Who uses their sexuality as a weapon?
John liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts