By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Immunity Challenge #9 - Rack'em Up

Overview: There are three bricks - orange, purple, and blue. I have made word filters in the manner of :shape: (so orange, purple, and blue with : on either side) and have added them to the main post smilies for easy access.

In your confessional, you will build a tower. Starting with a post that has just an orange brick, you will follow that with a post featuring the purple brick on top of the orange brick, followed by a post with the blue brick on top of the prior images, and continuing in that pattern throughout. The posts should look something like this:

Post One:
:orange:

Post Two:

:purple:

Post Three:

:blue:

Post Four:

:blue:

The person with the highest tower at the end of the challenge will win immunity. However, there are a few wrinkles.

First, you will only be able to build for thirty minutes starting from the time of your first post. Any posts or edits made after time expires will not count toward your total score. Additionally, you may only post additions to the tower at the :00 or :05 second marks - should you post on any other second mark, a gust of wind will knock your tower down and you'll need to begin rebuilding.

To be completely clear, missing a 00 or 05 second will not knock your tower down, only posts on an 01, 02, etc. timestamp will collapse the tower. You can take as much time as you'd like between any two posts and can stop building short of the 30-minute mark if you're satisfied with your progress.

If at any point you post the wrong image on top of the last, your tower will come crumbling down. If you do not catch this and begin rebuilding, your total will be counted as 0. Additionally, your score will likewise count as 0 if any image in your tower was added on an improper timestamp.

Rules:
- This is an individual challenge, no helping
- You only have 30 minutes after posting your first brick.
- You must post the bricks in the correct order
- You must post on a timestamp ending with 0 or 5

Deadline: 8c/9e on Sunday with Tribal Council to follow at 8:30c/9:30e.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
Fam.

First off, this challenge sucks.

Second, that’s like...brown. And also ...IS that a brick? Who does your graphic design work sir, we need to talk.

THIRD...I’m so glad we’re finally doing something with these weird ass smilies cause they been botherin’ me for like a week now just sittin’ there. Lurking.

4th. Can we get two tries cause I wanna do fucked up me vs sober me and race them.
Aaron liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
1. :eyeroll:
2. It's a muted burnt orange and my degree and résumé of national, international, and fortune 500 clients say you don't need to talk to me about graphics as you would not even have a seat in the same universe let alone the same table as me.
3. K
4. You can practice all you want in other threads, but once you post in challenge submissions your 30 minutes begin.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Aaron
Angelina wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:00:56 pm Fam.

First off, this challenge sucks.

Second, that’s like...brown. And also ...IS that a brick? Who does your graphic design work sir, we need to talk.

THIRD...I’m so glad we’re finally doing something with these weird ass smilies cause they been botherin’ me for like a week now just sittin’ there. Lurking.

4th. Can we get two tries cause I wanna do fucked up me vs sober me and race them.
You are the best Ang
Alison, Angelina liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts