By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
So as with the show, we are evolving in terms of Tribal Council.

While we shut off all communication behind the scenes, you are allowed to whisper to one another publicly during council. No one besides the person you whisper to will see your message; HOWEVER, everyone will see that you are whispering to someone (and who you are whispering to).

To make this easier for you to operate, we have introduced the Whisper code to the posting screen. You will now notice the "Whisper To" dropdown menu above your posts:

By selecting the person you want to whisper too, your textbox will then show the code needed to whisper to them. (Warning: using this dropdown menu erases anything that was previously in the textbox). Simply type your hidden message inbetween the whisper brackets where there is a space left for you. You can see where I've typed "This is a hidden message" below:

And that's it! Feel free to have fun with this and test it out here before Tribal Council :D
Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Dean
Elizabeth wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:09:54 pm Whisper to Elaine: {{This message has been hidden}}
Such an obvious final two; I'm switching my vote to you for not sharing that with the class. *dramatic_soundbyte3.fx*
Elizabeth, Tommy, Aaron liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Whisper to Elaine:
WHISPER: ON
This message has been hidden

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron