By Dan
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi. I'm looking forward to us kicking some ass with the next challenges. I've been work from home for the last four or so years and my desk consists of my work laptop with a dual monitor and my personal laptop with dual monitors so that is why you will see me around all day long! I might not get right back but usually can pretty quickly.

Glad to be here and let's do what we can to really make a statement to our strength moving forward!

Dan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Dan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:16:14 pm Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi. I'm looking forward to us kicking some ass with the next challenges. I've been work from home for the last four or so years and my desk consists of my work laptop with a dual monitor and my personal laptop with dual monitors so that is why you will see me around all day long! I might not get right back but usually can pretty quickly.

Glad to be here and let's do what we can to really make a statement to our strength moving forward!
Hey Dan, been WFH since early March and its kinda fucking crazy, any tips for us newbies? I think we have a STRONG 6 for challenges so hopefully we just win the rest of this phase of the game! Nice to meet ya man. We have some great girls with us!

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dan
I get asked that quite a bit these days! My number one biggest piece of advice is to have a separate work area if possible. I see so many people within my work that, because their work computer is somewhere like their living room, who will go on and check emails or do something way after hours. My home office is a separate room in my home and when it is time to leave work, I get up, leave the office, close the door, and don't go back in until it is time to work again. Having a separate space really helps you to disconnect from work and not feel like you have to go and check stuff outside hours. Personally, I wouldn't do that anyway! But a lot of people do...

Dan

• Alumni
By Tommy
That makes sense. I never leave this room now. I just run back in when I get a work email no matter what time it is. I just have been going on a ton of walks since I cant play basketball till there is a damn vaccine. That has helped with my lack of being able to play sports.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dan
Yeah making sure to get outside and move around is important too. I'll get up every 20 or 30 minutes and move around the house a little bit just to let my mind kind of refresh and to stop my knees from hurting lol

Dan

• Alumni