By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32:14 pm Alright,

We have a winner at 55 coins.

But hold on. There's still a Tribal Immunity to get to.

The tribal Immunity will work like this: The former tribes of Nyiri, Miombo and Poroto can choose to send me however much money they would like, the tribe to send me the most coins wins Immunity.

Knowing that, someone just spent 55 Coins on the Public Idol. IF they would like they could forego the idol, get their money back to use towards the tribal immunity.

So I'll ask that person to message me now. If you would like to forego public immunity, I will pass this offer on to the second place bidder.
How is this "public" if we don't know who it is?

Dan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34:49 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32:14 pm Alright,

We have a winner at 55 coins.

But hold on. There's still a Tribal Immunity to get to.

The tribal Immunity will work like this: The former tribes of Nyiri, Miombo and Poroto can choose to send me however much money they would like, the tribe to send me the most coins wins Immunity.

Knowing that, someone just spent 55 Coins on the Public Idol. IF they would like they could forego the idol, get their money back to use towards the tribal immunity.

So I'll ask that person to message me now. If you would like to forego public immunity, I will pass this offer on to the second place bidder.
How is this "public" if we don't know who it is?
Because it's not over. it's public when it's claimed
Dean liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom