[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4287: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Day 13 - Immunity Challenge & Tribal Council #8 - Page 27 - Stranded in Tanzania
By Carl
John wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:11:02 pm Wait so the Green Goblins really had a 3-2-1 vote? Wild stuff.

Has the Orange Theory Fitness publicly explained what happened down there, or do I really have to ask 5 people individually?
I miss too much here. I can be honest and say I flipped 4-2 for that vote. It was either that or rocks. I had to do it

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
You guys who I trust - VOTE Angelina. We have the numbers - I got manipulated AGAIN tonight. But, the whispering is getting exhausting. This could be a smoke screen and they get me out but I will be playing that thing.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Alison
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:13:12 pm Angelina I'm with you. I'm going to go piss out that last beer and get another one. Tired of refreshing all these posts.

Lol and Lauren. Jeez, what a mess.
yeah imma crack open a white claw...go ahead call me plain jane.
Jack liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dan
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:12:38 pm Since this is a tribal, I'll ask some questions. Staring Miombo 2.0

@Angelina How overwhelmed are you on a scale of 1-10?
@Missy think theres a plan coming together? or is this chaos?
@Chelsea have you been able to follow anything thats going on here?
@Tommy why is no one strategizing in the open?
@Dan sorry to keep you up this late. Feeling confident in the vote?
Nope. I sure don't.

Dan

• Alumni
Nyiri 2.0:

@Carl were you expecting so many coins to be spent tonight?
@Lauren you got the PII! congrats. Think you needed it?
@Aaron on a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you? think you know the plan?
@Dean got a good sex joke? but for real, have you gotten the info you need about the last few tribals?
@Nick How can you tell who to trust at this vote when you've never talked to some of these people before?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom