By Alison
John wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:37:53 pm I have learned way too much about Tanzania. YouTube just recommended a SNL bit to me of a Cameron Diaz monologue where she talked about traveling to Tanzania.
no lie my google told me there was an upcoming soccer game with the young africans today or something i was like damn i searched that shit tooooo much
John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
John wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:36:24 pm
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:22:11 pm So you all are more fans of Actress Elizabeth Berkeley from her hit classic "Showgirls?" or maybe Any Given Sunday.

This game needs more movie/tv trivia. Less Africa fun facts!
This is a game of inches.
I love you for this
John, Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By John
Also I’m still working. Definitely not missing the festivities tonight but may be in and out at different points.
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By Tommy
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:39:03 pm
John wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:37:53 pm I have learned way too much about Tanzania. YouTube just recommended a SNL bit to me of a Cameron Diaz monologue where she talked about traveling to Tanzania.
no lie my google told me there was an upcoming soccer game with the young africans today or something i was like damn i searched that shit tooooo much
Were the playing at Benjamin Mkapa also known as Tanzania National Stadium or at Uhuru Stadium or Uwanja Wa Uhru in Swahili? fucking idols man!

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:42:44 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:39:03 pm
Were the playing at Benjamin Mkapa also known as Tanzania National Stadium or at Uhuru Stadium or Uwanja Wa Uhru in Swahili? fucking idols man!
lol...it saddens me that all of that makes sense to me

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
@Danni Boatwright you actual cunt nugget, I thought no fucking way they'll be early with an announcement let alone on time and I STILL FELL FOR IT FUCK

Dean

• Alumni