By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Karishma
Charlie/Da'vonne from Isolated 4

18th Place
Jeff
Karishma was someone who we thought was going to come out swinging based on their previous online games. Unfortunately, I think she got caught up in partying too much outside of stranded and missed her opportunity to make an impact on the season. However, I do think her pregnancy and subsequent abortion will go down as an iconic exit.
Joaquin
Oh man I really didn't think your shot at Stranded would go this way, was hoping we'd get your exit TC the whole season, but maybe the timing wasn't great. My snap at you in your confessional was just trying to get your riled up and the best out of you, nothing personal.
Danni
abort abort abort! you left us wanting more this season, but at least your exit was funny
Loveita
I know you didn't have the time you wanted to put in, but I still love you and all your unborn babies.
Nate
You wasted Da'vonne and now you've wasted Karishma. The graveyard of iconic reps.
Hannah
Special K. Special Loser.
Gary
Don't publicly beg to get on a season if you're gonna make it obvious you don't give a shit. We cut some good people for this waste of space
Caryn
You were itching to play Stranded for well over a year, and when you finally got the opportunity to step up to the plate, you absolutely whiffed it. I wouldn’t have even casted you anyways since you’re a one trick pony who has the same 8 catchphrases like one of those vintage talking dolls, but still. You had an absolute stinker here, lad.
Aurora liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Alison
Jessica wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:09:38 pm Oh boy do I have some shit to say!!! Let me start off by saying I miss @Alison and @John soooo freaking much!!!! Also, Fuck @Carl , @Dean , @Nick and @Aaron !

Just kidding, love you guys and I had a lot of fun!!!
MY BITCH!!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jessica
lilyianjazz

17th Place
Jeff
Jessica was someone who immediately stood out as one of the power players in the season. She was unapologetically aggressive initially and really ran a lot of the early season. Unfortunately, on the new Nyiri, she was up against a douche bro Alliance and didn't realize that they sealed her fate. Going out with an idol in your pocket is pretty epic, though, and I have no doubt she will get another crack at this.
Joaquin
This boot felt really similar to Jac from Kuril Islands - played a little too hard and loose from the get-go, especially with that transparent Black Widow alliance, and it ended up costing you. Also, if someone sends you an idol, it's not a birthday present, FUCKING PLAY IT. But you ended up being a great member of the lurker squad and it wouldn't surprise me to see you get a second chance soon.
Danni
Maybe if you learned to whisper you would have survived the swap! You were one of our casting surprises this season and played hard from start to finish. Now that you've gotten to lurk with us, i expect Elizabeth/Kara upside when you return
Loveita
I love what you brought to the season and what you brought to the pre-jury lurking! Watching you get that idol and not play it was one of those times where fans are yelling at their tv screens at a character. I hope you have enjoyed lurking, even if it meant you didn't last as long as you wanted to - you're a star!
Nate
Don't think for a second that you weren't absolutely iconic. Pre-season we weren't the most eager to cast you but it took you all of twenty seconds to prove us wrong. You are a fantastic find and I hope you stay in the community!
Hannah
We all LOVE you. You made mistakes that I hope know you wouldn't repeat in a second go around. You're a star.
Gary
Jessica was interesting to follow right off the bat. unlike some people who really didn't come out of their shell till later. seeya in second chances
Caryn
Don’t remember your gameplay, but apparently I’m supposed to have an inherent dislike for you according to the other hosts. Not really sure why. Oh well, sucks to suck.
Carl liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Dan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:09:59 pm I want to give a shout out to all of those who make this game possible. Jeff, you did a fantastic job with the graphics and all of that. It really made TC enjoyable and suspenseful. You guys all clearly put a lot of work into this production and it was an honor to be a part of it. Thanks for making something that could be enjoyed by the players in such an immersive experience! You guys rock!
This is a weird complaint.
Hannah Shapiro, Tommy, Aubry liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Elizabeth
Shayna/Rachel from Isolated 5

16th Place
Jeff
We knew ahead of time that she would bring drama and personality, but I had no idea that she would be a strategic Force. Probably the most robbed person this season. She had the most StrandedCoin, the most connections, was playing the best game, but got fucked over by a trainwreck called Missy. I think everyone agrees that she went way too soon in this season, probably by circumstances out of her control, and I have no doubt she will get the opportunity to right that ship.
Joaquin
You will go down as the robbed queen of the season. Prior to your boot, in addition to being your fun self, you were playing AMAZINGLY, so much so that your boot was genuinely shocking. This will not be your last crack at this.
Danni
Your placement this season really doesnt do justice to how well you were playing. You were strategic, social, and a fan favorite from the get go. You know we love you, and can't wait to see you back if you're up for it
Loveita
Meme Queen. Robbed Queen. Weed Queen. All around, just a queen. Your gutwrenching exit really set the stage for the season to evolve the way it did, I just hated seeing you be the sacrifice for chaos.
Nate
You absolutely demolish every chat you're in. Insane fun - especially considering how much you stepped up your strategic game this season. It literally took external interference to get you out of the game.
Hannah
Your dedication to hating Missy is one of my favorite parts of this season. You're fun as hell and you were a big contender. Please don't let the two-time prejury placements dissuade you from returning, cuz you're definitely a top pick for that. But also, LOSER
Gary
brought her brains to this season. Must've left them at the dispensary in Iso?
Caryn
My favorite person in this cast, although that might be bias on my part since you’ve been a friend of the mandem for a bit now. I just want to like, go get high with you & shoot the shit together, even though you’re like 15 years my senior lmao. By far the most robbed #FuckMissy
Dean, Danni Boatwright, Elizabeth and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Naonka
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:12:03 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:10:34 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:09:41 pm When do I get to yell at Dean
You better get creative with what you yell at me
What? Like you were creative with Alison? Pass.

Alison baby, ILYSM and we'll destroy that cretin together.
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo.

*as camera pans to Alison, Shonee & I giggling at Dean*
Alison liked this

Naonka

• Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:12:03 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:10:34 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:09:41 pm When do I get to yell at Dean
You better get creative with what you yell at me
What? Like you were creative with Alison? Pass.

Alison baby, ILYSM and we'll destroy that cretin together.
You tried.

Dean

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Christian
Anastahan

15th Place
Jeff
Christian was my preseason favorite and someone I had a lot of faith in delivering this season. Unfortunately, I think the language barrier and time zone difference made him into a goat. I still think he's one of the funniest cast members this season, and I look forward to him joining the server and the community.
Joaquin
"Voulez Vous Coucher Avec Moi? Wish you had been around more early on."
Danni
Your activity level was a little spotty at times, but thats pretty typical for our european players. You really seemed to be coming into your own at the end of the swap, but just missed out due to Jack's connections on Poroto.
Loveita
You claimed you were going to be a backstabbing villain this game, but instead you were the endearing French man who got voted out, probably at around the right time in the game for your activity level? Keeping up with the time zone differences is brutal. We still need those ASMRs that the other prejury requested.
Nate
Welcome to the European Club My Man! Our activity is spotty but we're here and we exist! When you were on this season, you definitiely delivered - but you just weren't on it enough to deliver it consistently. You've been a great lurker and I hope you and your sexy accent stays around!
Hannah
Hon hon hon mon cheri baguette
Gary
I'll say it... A nationality isn't a personality.
Caryn
Christian getting voted out pre-jury was the most heartbreaking tragedy for the French nation since the Paris bombings. Although you may think it’s due to xenophobia, I reckon they voted you out for being a twink. Twink shamers are everywhere brother, they don’t like our kind.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Carl
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:11:49 pm
Jessica
lilyianjazz

17th Place
Jeff
Jessica was someone who immediately stood out as one of the power players in the season. She was unapologetically aggressive initially and really ran a lot of the early season. Unfortunately, on the new Nyiri, she was up against a douche bro Alliance and didn't realize that they sealed her fate. Going out with an idol in your pocket is pretty epic, though, and I have no doubt she will get another crack at this.

Jeff calling us a douche bro alliance is my highlight of the season
Gary Hogeboom, Alison liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Aaron
There has to be some type of award given for the worst perspective of how the game unfolded in Stranded history by my guy @Dan . I don't think there was a single correct statement on mine or Kara's comment in Final Tribal lmfao
Gary Hogeboom, Kara liked this

Aaron

• Alumni