By Alison
Caryn
Don’t take this the wrong way, but my god, you were probably the sluttiest player in the history of Stranded. I mean you played a great fucking game, but still. Reading the nasty private chats between you & Dean was an experience like no other, I’m still having nightmares from when you typed “my mouth is watering lol”. If you seriously need dick that badly, just hit my line after this whole thing wraps up & I’m sure we can work something out.
[/quote]

LMFAO...i dont need dick that badly, I just really like to flirt and that turned into a intense relationship... FOR NO REASON
Naonka, Dean, Aurora liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jack
Topherkev

3rd Place
Jeff
Jack is someone who got a lot of shit from me personally for being a goat this season. I think what's worse is that it almost worked, which is a terrible message for anyone looking to play stranded in the future as we want crazy fun players to watch. However, I think Jack is genuinely one of the nicest players we've had. And although that may not be the most exciting thing to watch, it got him to the very end and may have gotten him the win. I hope you can look past my constant berating and separate the game of stranded from the community.
Joaquin
It's just really hard to root for someone when they embrace the goat role in that way. We kept hoping getting beat over the head with it would inspire some drastic moves, but it wasn't meant to be.
Danni
I kept hoping that since you saw how everyone was perceiving you as a goat that you'd do something about it. Sadly I was mistaken. You seem like a chill dude though so at least you've got a winning personality going for you :)
Loveita
When Probst finds a weakness that someone admits to, he ATTACKS it. That's what happened to you with the goat label. Was really hoping you'd fight back against that a little stronger than leaning into it, because I do think your game had a lot of merits. Game aside though, I adore you. Even way back early game, I noticed how deep you and Dean would get in conversations, and loved watching you build genuine social connections. You might have a lot of game criticism to take in stride from hosts, lurkers, and players, but I have nothing but compliments for your personality.
Nate
You were genuinely really sweet during the game, just really the goat of the season. If you manage to work out the jury votes you deserve the W, because I think I can see you getting a handful of votes here.
Hannah
You are very likeable, but I wished you tried just a little harder.
Caryn
What a Jackass.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jack
Sorry, I'm late to the party! Congratulations, Aaron on the win and Kara on runner up! I was definitely not expecting to beat either of you but I hope I gave you more of a fight than you anticipated. This game is so much harder than I remember it to be, but I think it was all because you were all so good!
Kara, Aurora, Jeff Probst and 3 others liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Kara
Hadley/Britney from Isolated 5

2nd Place
Jeff
Kara is someone who came out of the gate swinging and was an early favorite of the lurkers. She was as sweet as she was devious. She went under the radar in the merge, which may end up costing her the win, but I think she played a phenomenal game. She should be proud of how she did here. I think she had great takes throughout the season and a pretty good knowledge of the game, but maybe lacked a little bit of pulling the trigger towards the end. Still, I had a blast watching her, and I hope she had as much fun playing.
Joaquin
Well, you didn't get to get the "whole experience" in Isolated, but you can definitely say you did here! Making the final 3 is no small feat and it looks like you are going to come up JUST short. You learned a lot from Iso, and being good socially that everyone felt "good enough" with you paid dividends, as did using John as a shield. But the problem with the shield strategy is you have to show some agency after - I really do think you'd be the winner here had you played your idol for Allison that night, and you're going to get some groans from lurkers for the blue balls on that move. But in the end, a solid (near-winning) game and good confessionals have made you the all-star we all knew you could be
Danni
I think you had every piece of information to make a game changing move at final 6, and then you decided to take the safe route. It's a hard call to make when you're so close to the end, but I think your winning chances died with alison. If you manage to pull this off with a jury primed and ready to give Aaron the win, I'll be very impressed. Your confessionals were fun this season though!! Kara's Korner was a real highlight for us, and obviously you know we love you
Loveita
I think you were one of the most aware players throughout this season, but maybe didn't capitalize on that awareness in the best way at all times. But you know what mistakes you made, and if they cost you this win, you know why. I absolutely love you, icon. You inspire me to listen to T Swift, even though I didn't actually listen to any of the songs you put in your Kara's Korner updates (don't hate me).
Nate
I'm writing this before the final vote so you could still pull it out (I think you can flip it at tribal), but this time last week I 100% thought you had won. Your improvement between Iso 5 and this game is something genuinely commendable and you are on track to be an absolutely formiddable player who everybody should be afraid of seeing on a cast. HOWEVER. Everything from the last week - a complete choke. Granted, I wish my "complete choke" brings me to the final 3 and probably second place, but girl YOU HAD THIS ON LOCK. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU. (TyraBanks.gif). Kara's Korner was iconic. Your confessional was great. You are a terrifying player in this game.
Hannah
No Kara, their number is NOT 12!
Gary
Stanned her from the frst day and never regretted it. HUGELY underrated by the jury [amend this if kara ends up winning] but her confessionals displayed cunning game sense and cutthroat mentality. Maybe fell into "don't rock the boat" mindset during the fastpaced early merge which cost her perception dearly.
Caryn
You are, in every sense of the word, an annoying fucking bitch. I suppose you played a good social game but in terms of actual game moves you were living vicariously through the Davie vote off which was like 30 fucking rounds ago, and wasn’t even that impressive to begin with. Now take that stan twitter vernacular & social justice warrior mentality and shove it up your ass.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Aaron
ScottElias

Winner
Jeff
Aaron was someone who I really wanted to root against and probably did most of the time. However, he was so excited and enthusiastic about playing that you couldn't help but to root for him even if he was against your favorites. I think it was hilarious watching him stumble in challenges, and even strategically throughout the season. I do think he stuck the landing and made all the right moves in the endgame to probably secure is win. He played a really solid game, and I appreciate him giving his all to stranded, and I think that will pay off.
Joaquin
As of the time of me writing this, the vote hasn't been decided yet, but I am expecting you to just eke out a win here. I think overall, you're not going to be quite as popular as the usual "Danni Boatwright" style winner usually is, just because your main alliance narratively were the villains of the season. Ultimately, you played a fine game premerge that allowed you to be in Dean's shadow, and then you were the definitive driver of the endgame strategically once you were the last person of your alliance standing. If you lose here, it will be because your cockiness at FTC lost you some votes you otherwise could have had. But overall, you were so manic it was entertaining.
Danni
I think you were overshadowed by dean which was definitely a benefit to your game, but maybe a detriment to your popularity with the lurkers. Your paranoia was a defining personality trait this season, and you gave the lurkers a lot of laughs when you would suddenly, out of nowhere, assume you were getting votes. I think you fit the standard UTR strategist we see win these games, but your final tribal performance may cost you the W. only time will tell!
Loveita
You don't have that social charm that gets you fan favorite, but you had the strategic chops to make sure you had a damn good chance at winning. Some people might have been rooting against you this season, but you proved your worth and would be a completely deserving winner of this game. Win or lose (booze?), be proud of the game you played. Going to the end with Carl and Dean would have been a terrible idea though.
Nate
You were a really funny character of this season if not a little bit behind others (that's more because this season was on crack rather than you being a boring person), but you win this season is the Gabon-like ending this kind of deserves (if that happens). You completely failing in challenges is hilarious and a great sub-plot to this season.
Hannah
There's too many great characters this season that this causes you to be real low in the rankings, I hope you don't take that personally, you're probably up there as someone who will return. But I can't fathom how much one could blow that hard at challenges, holy shit, you're like an old man.
Gary
Aaron cracked me up. underrated dry humor imo.
Caryn
You’re the type of guy I probably would’ve considered a homie in high school, and you know, we would shoot some hoops, shotgun beers at parties, be eachother’s wingman to pick up some hoes, and bully all the little gay kids & whatnot. And then like 5 years later I’ll accidentally stumble upon your twitter account and see that you still live in the same exact town working at a McDonald’s & see that you’re still stuck in that high school mentality. And then I’ll think to myself, “why the fuck did I ever hang out with this loser?”. Anyways, you played pretty good, hope you win.
Naonka, Dean liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:30:33 pm Caryn
You are, in every sense of the word, an annoying fucking bitch. I suppose you played a good social game but in terms of actual game moves you were living vicariously through the Davie vote off which was like 30 fucking rounds ago, and wasn’t even that impressive to begin with. Now take that stan twitter vernacular & social justice warrior mentality and shove it up your ass.
I don't know who you are and I don't care if you hate me or not but wow this :heart:

Dean

• Alumni